💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga should debut new song this year

Rifek

Featured Posts

We were ready for brand new music since August when she started JWT and teased that new tunes 'definetely' will play a role in the setlist.

Then we saw her in the studio with DJWS for a few good months, got the Frankensteined rumour :selena: and DJWS said that we're getting new Gaga music 'sooner rather than later'.

Now she's serving high fashion looks like everyday :giveup:

There are just two more stops of North American leg of JWT and those are places where she performed earlier this year (T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas and The Forum in Inglewood).

I think it would be great to sing some new song during those last shows and introduce us with those new tunes into #2018RadioIsOurs as some of her producers said.

Next stop of her tour in 2018 is Jan 16, Bercelona so there is one month gap where she could do some promo :reductive:

I know that most of you will say that #LG6 will collide with ASIB but I really don't think so. 

Those are totally different projects, one is brand new record, one is mostly country-sounding soundtrack. So even if she would release one single off it won't be a big deal :lolly:

After all those months, regular posts, teasing from her team I'm really ready for those new sounds. I don't wanna hurry her and I'm not impatient. Just feel like it's a right moment to drop something fresh :music:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

PlanetChromatica

She needs that one month gap to spend Christmas with her family and rest up until the next leg of the tour. Have you forgotten about her fibromyalgia?

If anything new is gonna be released, I reckon she will debut the ASIB sound track lead single at The Grammy's and add it to the tour setlist for Europe then go onto full promo after the tour is finished.

6 minutes ago, Kefir said:

We were ready for brand new music since August when she started JWT and teased that new tunes 'definetely' will play a role in the setlist.

Then we saw her in the studio with DJWS for a few good months, got the Frankensteined rumour :selena: and DJWS said that we're getting new Gaga music 'sooner rather than later'.

Now she's serving high fashion looks like everyday :giveup:

There are just two more stops of North American leg of JWT and those are places where she performed earlier this year (T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas and The Forum in Inglewood).

I think it would be great to sing some new song during those last shows and introduce us with those new tunes into #2018RadioIsOurs as some of her producers said.

Next stop of her tour in 2018 is Jan 16, Bercelona so there is one month gap where she could do some promo :reductive:

I know that most of you will say that #LG6 will collide with ASIB but I really don't think so. 

Those are totally different projects, one is brand new record, one is mostly country-sounding soundtrack. So even if she would release one single off it won't be a big deal :lolly:

After all those months, regular posts, teasing from her team I'm really ready for those new sounds. I don't wanna hurry her and I'm not impatient. Just feel like it's a right moment to drop something fresh :music:

I don't think so :poot: 

Debuting new songs during the European tour seems more likely :reductive:

1 minute ago, Bradley said:

I totally forgot that she mentioned that new music would be featured on the tour. :giveup:

Same. I just read that inerview yesterday and it hit me :icega:

“Absolutely. It’s going to be really fun and I’m really excited,” Gaga told cohost Katie Atkinson when asked if she’d consider performing new tunes while on the road.

http://ew.com/music/2017/07/05/lady-gaga-new-music-joanne-world-tour/

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Bradley
Just now, Kefir said:

“Absolutely. It’s going to be really fun and I’m really excited,” Gaga told cohost Katie Atkinson when asked if she’d consider performing new tunes while on the road.

Another broken promise in the basket :giveup:

Irrelevant
14 minutes ago, Kefir said:

The Forum in Inglewood

14 minutes ago, Kefir said:

sing some new song during those last shows and introduce us with those new tunes into #2018RadioIsOurs as some of her producers said.

slay me mommy yas

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

ryanripley

if it happens, expect it to flop and have no promo like the cure

it’s christmas season so if she wants coins, january is the earliest

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

BELINDA POP
5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

if it happens, expect it to flop and have no promo like the cure

it’s christmas season so if she wants coins, january is the earliest

Sombody pays attention to sales and what months are better for it :golfclap:

Ryusei
33 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Another broken promise in the basket :giveup:

35 minutes ago, Kefir said:

new tunes = Joanne songs :poot: 

Musery

Oriane

Still waiting for that member who said they had a friend at Interscope who said there would absolutely be new music in 2017 to get exposed

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

MaryJaneHolland
6 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Still waiting for that member who said they had a friend at Interscope who said there would absolutely be new music in 2017 to get exposed

@Miley wass good?

Ryusei
14 minutes ago, bornthisway51 said:

But she said she was having a year's break...

another broken promise :giveup: 

Spoiler

a promise to herself :poot: 

Musery

Archived