• Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Decidueye said:

Why is she losing Instagram power mess.. smh

this. I also asked myself why she isnt getting so many likes anymore :rip: 

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

DonnieDarko
2 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

this. I also asked myself why she isnt getting so many likes anymore :rip: 

It's obvious no one is here for those looks with the exception of her fanbase, which is a lot smaller than years ago. The gp likes her ala Joanne or C2C. 

Idgaf if the “gp” is “here” for this or if they’re mutha fkn absent, this is the GAGA I fell in love with and most of you fell in love with. Fck a million basic ass likes on her boring ass booty picture. THIS is Gaga and she gets a million likes from me

CurlyBeauty

Epionega is shook. and its a mix of The Fame and Born This Way.PLS gaga epione ruined your face..

epione free

2 hours ago, Decidueye said:

Why is she losing Instagram power mess.. smh

cause she's "crazy" again, people like her normal style

JohnnyVersace
10 hours ago, SexyBat said:

She need to go crazy again but not too much like the BTW era and AP era. 

Like she did during the halftime show will be perfect for the next era. Since C2C, she clearly win an other audience from the GP and she can't lose this new audience. She need to have the crazy stuff and the lady stuff together to keep the new and old audience. Because she clearly need hits now. She has the recognition and the press on her side but to have a much longer career she need to keep her audience and touch the new generation. 

Except that's kind of how she is for the JWT. Glitter, sequins, theatrics, but a down-home approach. It's working for her, but CrazyGa is coming back with LG6. It's clear. 

9 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Except that's kind of how she is for the JWT. Glitter, sequins, theatrics, but a down-home approach. It's working for her, but CrazyGa is coming back with LG6. It's clear. 

Well, the JWT is exactly on the same way that was the halftime-show. We have CrazyGa but not too much. And that what I said in my post, she need to continue to the same way she had with the super bowl. 

But if she goes very crazy again I don't think it will work for the new audience she won since C2C. And this audience will guarantee her good album sales for the rest of her career. 

blackthorns

tbh this fandom cares too much about album sales and how the gp views her. Maybe its because I'm used to stanning obscure bands no one in real life has heard of, but album sales and gp reception really isn't everything. You can still be a very successful musician if you rarely if ever hit billboard top 100s. 

that being said this is an amazing look + I'm glad shes having fun with her wardrobe and makeup. 

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

Glamourpuss

I don't give a **** about the "new" audience. I love this look and glad she's back because it's the side of her I love best. 

Flaviator

When I saw her posts I was just like r we going back to the BTW era. Those looks she posted r killing me.

I'm SHOOK!!!!!!!!

DonnieDarko
16 hours ago, Mitchey said:

Idgaf if the “gp” is “here” for this or if they’re mutha fkn absent, this is the GAGA I fell in love with and most of you fell in love with. Fck a million basic ass likes on her boring ass booty picture. THIS is Gaga and she gets a million likes from me

Great. Are you gonna give her a platinum album anytime soon? Or maybe a 1 billion views on YouTube? Or maybe just a top 10 hit without a Super Bowl? Now, don't get me wrong. She was and still is an icon, but she did the right thing with moving on from BTW and ARTPOP looks. It was scary, especially BTW, no one liked it excluding her fans, it alienated us and her from the rest. Sure, it's not that serious when you're as talented as Gaga, but at the same time, I think it's safe to say that she has to cool it down if she wants to be up there, on the top. If not, fine by me, I respect her and admire her for who she is. And tbh this Gaga - the Joanne Gaga - is still Gaga. I was never one of those who said we need to have her back. It's still the same artist, she's just evolving and it's natural and I am sure some of the folks don't like it but it is what it is.

13 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Great. Are you gonna give her a platinum album anytime soon? Or maybe a 1 billion views on YouTube? Or maybe just a top 10 hit without a Super Bowl? Now, don't get me wrong. She was and still is an icon, but she did the right thing with moving on from BTW and ARTPOP looks. It was scary, especially BTW, no one liked it excluding her fans, it alienated us and her from the rest. Sure, it's not that serious when you're as talented as Gaga, but at the same time, I think it's safe to say that she has to cool it down if she wants to be up there, on the top. If not, fine by me, I respect her and admire her for who she is. And tbh this Gaga - the Joanne Gaga - is still Gaga. I was never one of those who said we need to have her back. It's still the same artist, she's just evolving and it's natural and I am sure some of the folks don't like it but it is what it is.

I’ve loved the stripped back Gaga and I think she needed to go that route after BTW and ARTPOP. It’s just funny seeing people freaking out that “oh no, the gp doesn’t like this crazy side of gaga!” If Gags releases some killer, catchy bops, the gp isn’t going to give a fck if she’s stripped back or if she’s GAGA, they’re going to enjoy the music. It wasn’t just her looks during those eras that made people back off, it was also the music

Archived