Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

CrazyGa is BACK

actsleazy

Featured Posts

DonnieDarko
1 hour ago, Mitchey said:

I’ve loved the stripped back Gaga and I think she needed to go that route after BTW and ARTPOP. It’s just funny seeing people freaking out that “oh no, the gp doesn’t like this crazy side of gaga!” If Gags releases some killer, catchy bops, the gp isn’t going to give a fck if she’s stripped back or if she’s GAGA, they’re going to enjoy the music. It wasn’t just her looks during those eras that made people back off, it was also the music

I didn't see anyone freaking out, tho? And while I respect your opinion and find it well balanced, I also think you're not entirely correct, at least imo. It's not that easy.

The GAGA you're talking about belongs in the past, as it was well documented back in 2011 and 2013 when she in fact did release bops and whatnot and still didn't repeat the success of TF and TFM, also she suffered a decline that was clearly visible not only to her fans but to the gp as well. 

I can agree that both BTW and the ARTPOP era had different kind of bops and both eras had their issues, but imo, what drew people away was in fact her image. People grew tired and as evident, the current pop stars/music biggest names stay away from weird stuff/alienating stuff etc. They're playing it very safe. Gaga did that in 2016/2017 but in her own way. My opinion is that she can't afford going back to being this crazy Gaga she once was, that ship has sailed. Unless she's just like whatever, fcuk it.

I can agree that if there are bops, people won't care that much. But Gaga, as a performer that is around for almost 10 years, would have to really come up with something rather commercial, maybe a high profile collab to get a smash. She's been around for so long that it's kinda more difficult to have a smash hit than when you're a newcomer. It's just the way it goes.

Gaga is a star that has a great position right now. She's safe in regards of commercial success. Imo she won't re-peak, she won't flop like Katy did this last era. She's a touring force, a respected musician and that's far more important than a couple of crazy pictures on Instagram that were put there to please her fanbase. She's just so much more nowadays.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I didn't see anyone freaking out, tho? And while I respect your opinion and find it well balanced, I also think you're not entirely correct, at least imo. It's not that easy.

The GAGA you're talking about belongs in the past, as it was well documented back in 2011 and 2013 when she in fact did release bops and whatnot and still didn't repeat the success of TF and TFM, also she suffered a decline that was clearly visible not only to her fans but to the gp as well. 

I can agree that both BTW and the ARTPOP era had different kind of bops and both eras had their issues, but imo, what drew people away was in fact her image. People grew tired and as evident, the current pop stars/music biggest names stay away from weird stuff/alienating stuff etc. They're playing it very safe. Gaga did that in 2016/2017 but in her own way. My opinion is that she can't afford going back to being this crazy Gaga she once was, that ship has sailed. Unless she's just like whatever, fcuk it.

I can agree that if there are bops, people won't care that much. But Gaga, as a performer that is around for almost 10 years, would have to really come up with something rather commercial, maybe a high profile collab to get a smash. She's been around for so long that it's kinda more difficult to have a smash hit than when you're a newcomer. It's just the way it goes.

Gaga is a star that has a great position right now. She's safe in regards of commercial success. Imo she won't re-peak, she won't flop like Katy did this last era. She's a touring force, a respected musician and that's far more important than a couple of crazy pictures on Instagram that were put there to please her fanbase. She's just so much more nowadays.

Nobody’s freaking out, that was a dramatic word. But I think people are too concerned with her pushing away the public. Let’s be real, when BTW and ARTPOP were released, she didn’t have jazz and Joanne under her belt. She was still seen as the crazy pop girl who does sht for attention. I don’t think her embracing “crazy” fashion again is going to make the public turn their heads. She’s made a much bigger name for herself since her alienated ARTPOP days. I think she’s free to be a little Gaga again if she so chooses and will still have the support from the new fans she’s made

DonnieDarko
28 minutes ago, Mitchey said:

Nobody’s freaking out, that was a dramatic word. But I think people are too concerned with her pushing away the public. Let’s be real, when BTW and ARTPOP were released, she didn’t have jazz and Joanne under her belt. She was still seen as the crazy pop girl who does sht for attention. I don’t think her embracing “crazy” fashion again is going to make the public turn their heads. She’s made a much bigger name for herself since her alienated ARTPOP days. I think she’s free to be a little Gaga again if she so chooses and will still have the support from the new fans she’s made

Now, that is almost exactly what I've said few pages back (or maybe it was in another thread?). Agreed. :)

RocketNumberNine
On 15.12.2017 at 5:23 AM, sipthistea said:

lady-gaga-2011-mtv-ema-big-winner.jpeg

BTW 2.0 is coming 

after 10 years... she promise for this

RocketNumberNine
On 15.12.2017 at 4:56 PM, BawBaw said:

she gives me Papergangsta vibes and FreakSHowwwww and I CAN'T deal with it:excited2:

DISS TO DEFJAMMM or beyonce and jay-z's fake kingdom

RAYA.core

what i think she needs new haus members. 

giphy.gif

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

ryanripley
On 16/12/2017 at 5:38 PM, DonnieDarko said:

sorry for the late reply but i found this comment very interesting and i wanted to say something :selena:

you're right about the ship that's sailed part, i would be very surprised if she ever goes back to her BTW/ARTPOP level of outrageous.

HOWEVER, i think the JWT is a perfect blend of crazy gaga and commercial gaga. she's very wild during her performances and those interludes are KILLER :diane: (at least for me) and the GP is eating it up :tony:  i think it's totally possible for her to adopt this sophisticated level of avant garde whilst keeping it easy for the GP.

basically, i'm saying that she'll never emerge from an inflatable vagina again to run around with a blunt in her hand screaming for russia to arrest her. she could keep it clean with a wow factor that's impressive instead of shocking :golfclap: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Y'all need to stop bitching about everything. "GP doesn't like Gaga like this", "we want crazy Gaga back" etc. Y'all wanted crazy video and when we got it during Joanne era (which is totally NOT crazy era) you let it flop. Disgusting, shame on you, sit down.

Like what you Sea?

Archived