đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga didn't believe R.Kelly's accusations?

Werk

Featured Posts

Is it true that Gaga was being naive and said somewhere she didn't believe the accusations made towards R. Kelly when we all know they're true? :toofunny:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frivolero

ERMHYGAWD 

IS MY BISH MZ GAGA ON R. KELLY SIDE!?

BISH WTF!?

ERMHYGAWD

Even if I love ARTPOP and DWUW, the R. Kelly thing is a stain that is gonna follow us forever unless gaga decides to apologize or something.

Just now, babs said:

Even if I love ARTPOP and DWUW, the R. Kelly thing is a stain that is gonna follow us forever unless gaga decides to apologize or something.

Not really. Gaga doesn't have to apologise for every collaborator who has done something wrong. She wasn't even aware at the time :emma:

SharGaga

I remember she said so in a radio interview in 2013 talking about DWUW. I think she compared him with herself saying people say a lot of untrue things about both of them or something like that.

Edonis

I don’t think she ever said anything about not believing the accusations against him, just that the media prints things about him that are both true and untrue....

...Still doesn’t make anything better...and his version is still deleted off of my phone :shrug:

androiduser

she must have heard of the rumors, but thought the song would be a success and thought it was worth it

Edonis
1 minute ago, JR Gg said:

Not really. Gaga doesn't have to apologise for every collaborator who has done something wrong. She wasn't even aware at the time :emma:

Sis she knew exactly what his accusations were...Gaga is not dumb or out of touch, especially in the music industry and contemporary music history. No. 

1 minute ago, JR Gg said:

How could she not be aware? it was 2013, EVERYONE knew. The meltdowns began the moment the tracklist name and the ft were mentioned, she did it for the sake of provoking :rip: 

GypsyBabe

I still don't know what she was thinking... :smh:

⚯͛

17 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Sis she knew exactly what his accusations were...Gaga is not dumb or out of touch, especially in the music industry and contemporary music history. No. 

Keyword: Accusations

1996: Sued for emotional distress

Tiffany Hawkins sues R Kelly for the "personal injuries and emotional distress" she suffered during a three-year relationship with the star.

In court documents, she said she began having sex with Kelly in 1991, when she was 15 and he was 24, and the relationship ended three years later, when she turned 18. According to the Chicago Sun Times, Hawkins sought $10 million in damages, but accepted a fraction of that amount ($250,000) when the case was settled in 1998.

Kelly's spokeswoman said she had "no knowledge" of the accusations.

April and May 2002: Two more court cases

Kelly is sued for a third time by Patrice Jones, a Chicago woman who claims he impregnated her when she was underage, and that she was forced to have an abortion.

A woman named Montina Woods also sued Kelly, alleging that he videotaped them having sex without her knowledge. The recording was allegedly circulated on an R Kelly "sex tape" sold by bootleggers under the title R Kelly Triple-X.

The star settled both cases out of court, paying an undisclosed sum in return for a non-disclosure agreement.

June 2002: Charged over child ****ography

The star is charged with 21 counts of making child ****ography, involving intercourse, oral sex, urination, and other sexual acts.

Chicago police accused him of videotaping each of these acts and enticing a minor to participate in them. All of the charges related to one girl, born in September 1984.

His arrest stemmed from a video which was sent anonymously to the Chicago Sun Times earlier in the year. They passed it on to police, who verified the authenticity of the tape with help from FBI forensics experts.

Kelly, who posted $750,000 bail, immediately denied the charges in an interview with MTV and later pleaded not guilty in court.

It took six years for the case to come to trial, during which time Kelly released his wildly successful Trapped In The Closet album; and was nominated for an Image Award by the NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People), prompting widespread criticism.

The jury eventually concluded they could not prove that the girl on the tape was a minor, and Kelly was found not guilty on all counts.

2002 - 2004: Arrest prompts further charges

Kelly is charged with a further 12 counts of making child ****ography in Florida, where he was arrested at his holiday home.

These charges came after police seized a camera during the arrest, which allegedly showed the star having sex with an underage girl.

The charges were dropped when a judge agreed with Kelly's defence team that police lacked sufficient evidence to justify a search.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-40635526

These are the list of accusations before 2013, which none have been proven to be true yet. I'm not saying he wasn't guilty, but since the allegations are not confirmed, no one really knows what happened. 

'Innocent until proven guilty' - Gaga has her faults of not taking his long list of allegations into consideration, but since these accusations have not been proven, I don't think the ultimate decision to collaborate with him is her wrongdoing. She has since cut her ties with him after the collaboration too. :rip:

StarstruckIllusion

no but I'll forever stay confused as to why she worked with him. 

derpmonster
15 minutes ago, babs said:

How could she not be aware? it was 2013, EVERYONE knew. The meltdowns began the moment the tracklist name and the ft were mentioned, she did it for the sake of provoking :rip: 

I think it's a very bad choice and she probably knew something but she did not do it to provoke. Having gone through sexual assault herself, she would not. She had talked about her own harrowing experience of rape and how it affected her.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

artRaver
17 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

How was she not aware when he's literally been outted as a creep since the 90's. 

âśż cherry blossom girl âśż

Archived