💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

...Ready For It? (Remix) - Official Lyrics Video!

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

TheCureinMalibu

The irony part is that the official lyrics video is better and has more replay values than the official one :air:

LordEnigma

She should have gone with this sound throughout the album. It has some intricacies throughout that make me want to go back and actually listen to the music.

Reputation died for me after two weeks - it has no life to it :sweat:

Perfume

HOLY **** I LOVEEE THSU, LYRIC VIDEO IS ****ING AMAXINF; REMIX IS BETTER THAN ORIG . Please let a Cedric Gervais Summertime Sadness Remix / Despacito remix happen

an angel held me like a child

Poissonche

Hmm I don't like it as much as the original. I like music when it hits HARD. And now I feel like this remix is a "censored" version, a more "GP-friendly" version. To me, it's like remixing John Wayne into a The Cure-sounding song; you take away from its meaning. Maybe it's just me though.

djBuffoon
11 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

Hmm I don't like it as much as the original. I like music when it hits HARD. And now I feel like this remix is a "censored" version, a more "GP-friendly" version. To me, it's like remixing John Wayne into a The Cure-sounding song; you take away from its meaning. Maybe it's just me though.

Agreed. The original is supposed to be almost comically badass. This is a little too tropical and soft.

This is one of the best lyrics videos I've seen I think, the remix is okay I guess, but this single is already dead, she needs to move on

Archived