Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

RPDR AS3 has a Release Date!

Noah

Featured Posts

MJHolland
12 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I only saw that free episode ones :giggle:

It seems to have more segments now but I like UnnnH because it is just random talks, it just feels organix to me so when they laughs I laughed too :giggle:

Exactly! The Viceland show doesn't feel organic. I'm hopeful they will find it tho. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma
3 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I don’t like the cast... AS1 and AS2 had amazing queens :selena: I mean no one from AS3 is at the same level as Chad and Alaska and I don’t understand why everyone is rooting for Trixie she’s kinda boring to me :selena:

Bye :ladyhaha:

Ill agree though there are more successful queens in past all stars BUT I’m excited to see how Trixie and Ben DeLa do :giveup:

LordEnigma
Just now, MJHolland said:

Exactly! The Viceland show doesn't feel organic. I'm hopeful they will find it tho. 

Yeah - BUT I think most shows are like this. YouTube is a lot easier to do what you want but when you work for TV, they force more things down your throat.

I think they will find their place - it just may take a few episodes or a full season to look back and see what they can do differently.

Ronald Allen
36 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

F*ck me up tracey 

I mean Trixie has massive exposure. She was on American Horror Story, had THE most popular drag queen YouTube show, and now has her own show on Television -- the second drag queen to ever do so behind RuPaul herself  

It's hard to argue that Chad is more successful that Trixie? I think after AS3 more people will put her up with Alaska.

But I agree, AS3 cast as a whole is definitely less star-studded. But there are still legends! Shangela, Morgan, and the 10th queen could be Willam which would be dope. 

Bebe they say

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

MJHolland
16 minutes ago, Ronald Allen said:

Bebe they say

Is this a credible rumor?

I don’t think I’m here for that 

SychosSoChic

The Professional Queen is coming back.

AND THIS TIME SHE CAN SOW BITCH. Y'all are not prepared for the Nancy Drew of Drag.

Y'all disrespectful flops need to look beyond your youtube WOW Presents side bar suggestions :green:

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, Ronald Allen said:

Bebe they say

Zehara? But she's a winner :oprah:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

RAMROD
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

i’m so attracted to Incredible Mulk :giveup: 

Same

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, Ronald Allen said:

Bebe they say

Bebe and Willam both were active on their social media while they were filming. So I doubt it.

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, SychosSoChic said:

The Professional Queen is coming back.

AND THIS TIME SHE CAN SOW BITCH. Y'all are not prepared for the Nancy Drew of Drag.

Y'all disrespectful flops need to look beyond your youtube WOW Presents side bar suggestions :green:

giphy.gif

Zehara? But she's a winner :oprah:

Shangela is good but I’ve never been IMPRESSED with her. She still seems downgraded compared to some of the other queens.

Archived