Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

RPDR AS3 has a Release Date!

Noah

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

I don’t like the cast... AS1 and AS2 had amazing queens :selena: I mean no one from AS3 is at the same level as Chad and Alaska and I don’t understand why everyone is rooting for Trixie she’s kinda boring to me :selena:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours

#teamkatya

(In a perfect world, she would be the 10th queen.:selena:)

In all seriousness, I’d be shocked if Trixie doesn’t win. 

RAMROD
22 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I don’t like the cast... AS1 and AS2 had amazing queens :selena: I mean no one from AS3 is at the same level as Chad and Alaska and I don’t understand why everyone is rooting for Trixie she’s kinda boring to me :selena:

Maybe that's true, not enough star power that they had to asked Bebe Zahara Benet to return and compete :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MJHolland

F*ck me up tracey 

28 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I mean Trixie has massive exposure. She was on American Horror Story, had THE most popular drag queen YouTube show, and now has her own show on Television -- the second drag queen to ever do so behind RuPaul herself  

It's hard to argue that Chad is more successful that Trixie? I think after AS3 more people will put her up with Alaska.

But I agree, AS3 cast as a whole is definitely less star-studded. But there are still legends! Shangela, Morgan, and the 10th queen could be Willam which would be dope. 

RAMROD
Just now, MJHolland said:

and now has her own show on Television

Since I don't subscribe to Vice, I haven't catch up with their TV show, not sure it is doing?

Also, I heard many homophobic straights leaving angry message at Vice page or something because of their show? I hope they will just keep on moving.

MJHolland
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Since I don't subscribe to Vice, I haven't catch up with their TV show, not sure it is doing?

Also, I heard many homophobic straights leaving angry message at Vice page or something because of their show? I hope they will just keep on moving.

I love Trixie and especially Katya, but the show is way worse than UHHhhnn. I still watch it tho. Seems like it's doing OK, it is coming back after the holidays! 

RAMROD
Just now, MJHolland said:

I love Trixie and especially Katya, but the show is way worse than UHHhhnn. I still watch it tho. Seems like it's doing OK, it is coming back after the holidays! 

I only saw that free episode ones :giggle:

It seems to have more segments now but I like UnnnH because it is just random talks, it just feels organix to me so when they laughs I laughed too :giggle:

Archived