probably :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619
23 minutes ago, A hunty said:

She's not doing well overseas tho..

Her singles did much better than Joanne's singles overseas, people are actually aware of their existences :selena: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Kandy life

I don't know why but I'm starting to love Katy even more than I did in 2010. Now she is a real person who's not afraid to say what she feels. I embrace and respect that. :golfclap: 

I sit and press rewind

DeleteMyAccount
3 hours ago, ryanripley said:

people only post good/unrealistic/vague things about their lives so it gives this huge front that they’re happy people in happy lives when they’re probably not and then it becomes a mental competition to be better than people by having millions of followers etc

I think it also depends on how someone intends to use Instagram as well. As an artist, getting followers is essential to me. Social media marketing is very important and it's not a problem if everyday people use it to tell their story. If someone abuses social media to make themselves feel better in an unhealthy way, then yes I would agree. And honestly, I thought they were talking about how Instagram was fake in terms of bots and trolls. 

ryanripley
Just now, ZacharyMark said:

I think it also depends on how someone intends to use Instagram as well. As an artist, getting followers is essential to me. Social media marketing is very important and it's not a problem if everyday people use it to tell their story. If someone abuses social media to make themselves feel better in an unhealthy way, then yes I would agree. And honestly, I thought they were talking about how Instagram was fake in terms of bots and trolls. 

mess

and social media marketing is important because people ARE addicted and paying attention to it 24/7, there's studies that talk about chemical reactions we have to gaining likes etc in this thread

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

VictoriaWinters

She has a point, yes. I spend way too much of my time obsessing over how many likes I get and how my feed looks.

What makes her look messy is that she herself is on Instagram a lot, and she's criticizing everyone who uses it. It just makes her look fake woke. As a major celebrity, if you believe in something you should stand by it.

I still love her though.

Xoxo, Victoria

ItWasntLaauv

I lowkey agree with her. When I take a moment to think about it, Instagram is really toxic, kind of same with Twitter. Honestly thought of deleting my Instagram so many times, I'm too scared I'm gonna regret it though. :toofunny:

7 hours ago, monster78619 said:

Her singles did much better than Joanne's singles overseas, people are actually aware of their existences :selena: 

ive actually heard swish swish on the capital's radio and first single was all over local radio as well as it featured some village old school party lool, a very remote little  village.

meanwhile perfect illusion... well was an ilusion

Jewels n Drugs

Yall dragging her but did she lie? Everyone always trys to put on a show on IG

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Helxig

I get what she means though. Gaga has spoken about this too. The culture of being artificial, putting on a facade that your life is much better than it is, being overly judgemental and deciding whether people are 'worth' your 'likes'. It's all pretty toxic stuff. That being said, I love being on Insta. But when it affects real life I hate it.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
2 hours ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Honestly thought of deleting my Instagram so many times, I'm too scared I'm gonna regret it though. :toofunny:

Me with Facebook :toofunny:  I've had my Facebook for almost 10 years and it's full of memories... but some of them I don't want to remember. And also Facebook in general has just turned to sh.it the past few years.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived