💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Million Reasons video turns 1

Dutch

Featured Posts

RochestrMonstr
1 hour ago, Dolce Vita said:

Yeah. It really isn’t that bad of a video, it does it’s job well.

But i think many stans probably thought it could’ve been better, given the incredibly high standards of Gaga music videos. 

Exactly. I can see why some fans would expect something else, but it's actually pretty hilarious to see people act like it was literally the worst thing they've ever seen. I guess that's just their opinion though. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sarahb

I associate this video with Splash Mountain now. I was lining up for that ride at Disney World when it dropped and I was reading all the meltdowns :flutter:

JustifyMyLove

Happy birthday to my favorite video of hers :tony: 💖💖💖💖!

Julia Volkova #1 stan

IllusionLover

Everytime you guys hate at this video just remember who got the sequel (PI) and full trilogy.(PI, MR & JW)

Spoiler

Telephone could never :reductive:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

It’s a shame how people are dragging Million Reasons. If it wasn’t Gaga making this a single we wouldn’t even have a hit this era. :lana:

VictoriaWinters
16 hours ago, Lucas said:

I think it's a beautiful video. Overall I think the Joanne-trilogy is very well done. 

I don't know what people expected. Her in a divebar, with glittery nipple pasties and Asia strapped to a mechanic bull? 

Exactly. It's a beautiful video about family, healing and (in my theories) fighting depression.

I can't imagine some huge extravagant G.U.Y. style video for such a beautiful slow song.

Xoxo, Victoria

It's the worst video she's ever done IMO. :air:

But I don't blame her. I get the impression she was kind of forced into promotion for this era. All she really wanted to do was make music.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

8 hours ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

Happy Birthday to the worst music video ever! To have access to every resource you could to produce a music video and to produce this 

They should've just used this, its so gooooooooood

The MV had so much potential! I wish after her friends picked her up from the desert, they drove to this dive bar with the gorg neon aesthetic instead of to the Apple commercial shoot where Gags pretended to know how to play guitar :neyde:

angels forever, forever angels

blackpink
7 hours ago, RochestrMonstr said:

Exactly. I can see why some fans would expect something else, but it's actually pretty hilarious to see people act like it was literally the worst thing they've ever seen. I guess that's just their opinion though. 

!! 

The overreactions are a MESS. It’s not even that bad but oh well. 

SevenWonder

I thought PI was great. It fit the song. MR was just...meh. It's my favorite song on Joanne. I didn't need a Bad Romance style video. But something more like You and I. But it did its job. 100 million views. Top 5 hit. And Grammy nominated.

I have heard ASIB songs. They're SO good. I think LG6 is a good year away, but we'll have ASIB in a few months. Just wait. 

Archived