💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Million Reasons video turns 1

Dutch

Featured Posts

I think a lot of the meltdowns isn't that it's a bad video, per se.

I think we just hold Gaga to this crazy standard that she generated by her own greatness in music videos. Perfect Illusion and Million Reasons were just a one-two punch lmao

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
21 minutes ago, Miel said:

I think we just hold Gaga to this crazy standard that she generated by her own greatness in music videos. Perfect Illusion and Million Reasons were just a one-two punch lmao

but there's such a clear cut in quality between PI and MR :selena: 

PI was a safe video, it did the job, entertained me and others but MR just looked so amateur :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ArtGagaPop
30 minutes ago, Miel said:

I think both are greatish videos that fits the songs, espcially PI. Yes i would have liked the MR video to be a diffrent one with visuals like some of the photoshoots she did, her laying in the grass, the horses etc but the video is still not as bad as people make it seem like. Monsters on here make it seem like it's the worst piece of **** ever shoot while in reality it's just one of the worse gaga videos but pretty much as good as any standard pop video.

Most of the non fan reactions/comments to the video i have seen is like "touching video, beautiful, gaga making a normal video" etc. So yes i really agree with what you are saying, most fans think every gaga video needs to be at the standards of BR, Judas, G.U.Y etc, massive proudcitions, choro with alot of dancers, story, crazy and many outfits but tbh that doesn't fit for MR the song. The video could been better but acting like it's unwatchable when it's pretty much on par with many videos today is just silly :smh:

PunkTheFunk

I'm going to show up to MR's first birthday like the absent father who abandoned it on the day it was born, but just came for the food and drinks :madge:

RochestrMonstr

I'll always love MR's video. MR itself has such a personal meaning to my old school friends and I.  I think the video fits it perfectly, and every time I watch it i'm reminded of the first time I played the song for my friends and we cried.  

StrawberryBlond

This was released the day before my birthday. I remember coming home from Christmas shopping that day and deciding to give myself the early present of watching it. While not what I expected, I thought it was such a good representation of feelings in my head at that point, so I really appreciated.

So glad it's about to become another 100 million viewed video - just like it says in the song! It's going to overtake Judas to become her 4th most liked song on YouTube in the next 2 weeks or so as well. Not bad for a video that started so slow and only the fans were noticing it.

Edonis

Someone should mashup footage from Gaga: Five Foot Two and the recycled pink suit/Apple Music background footage so that I can have a semi-satisfying Joanne MV trilogy :diane: 

Jessica Germ
10 hours ago, boobtank said:

Probably the biggest meltdown I've had since becoming a Gaga fan. Happy Birthday to the worst video she's ever done... I guess? 

Kinda tru tbhh....

SMILE2NE1

Happy Birthday to the worst music video ever! To have access to every resource you could to produce a music video and to produce this 

They should've just used this, its so gooooooooood

blackpink

happy birthday the little single that could, she went onto being a super bowl #4 CLASSIC with LONGEVITY and A GRAMMY NOMINATION. not everyone has that! :awkney: 

SEETHE!! :poot:

blackpink
3 hours ago, Miel said:

Yeah. It really isn’t that bad of a video, it does it’s job well.

But i think many stans probably thought it could’ve been better, given the incredibly high standards of Gaga music videos. 

HauntingHollow

it has been a year since the tragedy, i am still not over it, but i am over Joanne so that is good :selena:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

1 year since one of the biggest dissapointment of being a gaga fan :rip: 

Archived