💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Million Reasons video turns 1

Dutch

Featured Posts

Shav33l

The video was so anti-climactic when it came out. :sweat: Everyone including myself expected it to be a high budget video because of the long wait. :selena:

But atleast we got a video for it, unlike DWUW and The Cure. :poot:We should be happy about that.:wub:

Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatic

I think it's a beautiful video. Overall I think the Joanne-trilogy is very well done. 

I don't know what people expected. Her in a divebar, with glittery nipple pasties and Asia strapped to a mechanic bull? 

Alexander Blue

i love this video

am i a flop fan?

also why the **** it feels like it got released yesterday?

I am not your plastic doll.

I swear she better serve great music video the next POP era. Firstly, make 5 videos in 6 years is absolutely tragic :rip: Especially for 2 eras :rip: I mean, she uses to release 5 videos for just one era :toofunny: Look at Rihanna, Katy Perry, Beyoncé and all her contemporaries pairs, they release at least 15 music video since 2012 :neyde:

So no wonder why her youtube power is gone and her streaming horrible :madge: Particularly if the last 3 videos are awful :saladga:

So yeah It's a meltdown for a newbie on this forum :poot: but I can't with the fact that she uses to be THE queen of music video since Madonna and MJ and now we barely hope that she will make good video again :selena: it's hurt

I know it was not her priority during Joanne era to make great visual and I love this album so much and her performance are awesome but I also become a fan of Lady Gaga for her visual and I sincerely hope that she will be on the top of her game for LG6. 

Thomas P

What’s this copyrighted video featuring a song I like? I haven’t seen it before

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

LGMonster95

Y'all are way too hard on this video, it's definitelly not on the level of her past music videos but it's still better than some of the crap that goes viral nowadays + it's a deep look into Gaga's personal life on the time when she was struggling with sever pain and depression. At least we got a video at the end of the day and on that time many lost hope on it

PanPikus

Ofc monsters don't watch Gaga's videos on youtube cause they "hate" some of them and then they will cry that her streaming numbers are tragic...

At least it came to 100M and almost 1,1M likes.

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

MaybeKermit
1 hour ago, ArtGagaPop said:

The hate continues :madge:

Its still better then half of the pop videos put out today and you know it. Now watch it and again and again and make it to 100M :grr:

Uhm better than which videos :awkney: 

8 hours ago, boobtank said:

Probably the biggest meltdown I've had since becoming a Gaga fan. Happy Birthday to the worst video she's ever done... I guess? 

I still remember having a meltdown with my friend, wondering how she could release one of her worst videos for one of her best songs.

I mean... it's cute.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived