💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Official Discussion - Star Wars: The Last Jedi [Spoilers]

Tom Nook

Featured Posts

Tom Nook

Official discussion thread for the latest film in the sequel trilogy. Episode VIII officially comes out Friday or Thursday evening depending where you are from. 

So share what your opinions are on the latest film. Did you like it, dislike it, what are your critiques and how do you feel about this trilogy. Discuss. 

the-last-jedi-theatrical-blog.jpg

Following the events of The Force Awakens, Rey begins her Jedi training under Luke Skywalker, who is unsettled about Rey's immense strength with the Force. Meanwhile, the Resistance prepares to continue the fight against the First Order, which is led by Kylo Ren and the mysterious Snoke.

Current RT Score: 94%

Other Films:

star-wars-force-awakens-official-poster.

Thirty years after the defeat of the Galactic Empire, the galaxy faces a new threat from the evil Kylo Ren and the First Order. When a defector named Finn crash-lands on a desert planet, he meets Rey, a tough scavenger whose droid contains a top-secret map.Together, the young duo joins forces with Han Solo to make sure the Resistance receives the intelligence concerning the whereabouts of Luke Skywalker, the last of the Jedi Knights.

RT Score: 93%

rogueone_onesheetA.jpg

Former scientist Galen Erso lives on a farm with his wife and young daughter, Jyn. His peaceful existence comes crashing down when the evil Orson Krennic takes him away from his beloved family. Many years later, Galen becomes the Empire's lead engineer for the most powerful weapon in the galaxy, the Death Star. Knowing that her father holds the key to its destruction, Jyn joins forces with a spy and other resistance fighters to steal the space station's plans for the Rebel Alliance.

RT Score: 85%

@HausOfMark if you can pin this that’ll be great :poot: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook
3 minutes ago, BabyMonster said:

I haven’t watched any trailer.

Ha shookT, trailers cancelledT. :gaycat:

Really :poot: Even I have watched trailers :selena:

ryhanna

I saw it last night and holy moly was it good. I'm not gonna talk specific plot points just yet, but man. There were moments when the entire audience just cheered and clapped or were in total shock. So good.

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 minute ago, Gardevoir said:

Really :poot: Even I have watched trailers :selena:

I wanna be blind.

I know nothing. About nothing. :golfclap:

signing out

I have The Force Awakens on DVD but haven't seen it yet. :cryga: I had the big spoiler from that one ruined for me anyway.

I've seen all the movies from the original trilogy, though. I'm hyped for anything that continues such a great series.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

Tom Nook
Just now, BabyMonster said:

I wanna be blind.

Slé :gaysia:

Tom Nook
Just now, pink sushi said:

ANOTHER Star Wars movie?! :wtf: 

Yes it’s a trilogy :poot:

RAMROD

I have seen it, early screening last evening :sis:

I want to watch it again cos it is so good, but I gotta wait cos every cinemas are sold out until January :giveup:

Spoiler

The new characters each have growth, but between all 4, Finn have the least growth cos he was injured the last time and in Last Jedi, his role is not that major still but he did fought his demons but not gonna tell if he is winning or losing from it :giggle: 

Poe Dameron got considerably bigger role this time, so all of you who are fan of him will be pleased.

As for Kylo Ren fans like me, damn, you're in for a ride, hunties! :giveup:

And there are so many deaths, some are major and some are minor. One of them is a huge WTF moment. Y'all are not ready :giveup:

And about Rey's parents... is a kii :sharon:

And there's a surprise cameo in this film, very pleasant for old school fans. 

Spoiler

KInda major spoiler, maybe? But I warn you, this will ruin things. Look away if you don't wanna get spoiled

Spoiler

And no, Pricess Leia is not dead, so I am wondering how they will play her role out for the 9th film. :oprah:

Overall, I am looking forward for the final battle. I am so excited for 2019!!

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

pink sushi
1 minute ago, Gardevoir said:

Yes it’s a trilogy :poot:

It is? OMG :air: I do not pay attention to Star Wars at all. :nails:

MonsterPaws
20 minutes ago, pink sushi said:

It is? OMG :air: I do not pay attention to Star Wars at all. :nails:

I used to dislike Star Wars as a kid for some reason.

But tbh this new era (and technically my first true SW era) of Star Wars is fantastic!

I highly suggest you immerse yourself in the universe because there's so much to enjoy and discover.

If action-packed sci-fi isn't your thing I totally get it, but this is the equivalent of starting to stan for Gaga when she suddenly decides to release a new (great) album every year :giveup:

It feels great knowing you get to experience something fresh and exciting for the long-term, especially since Disney is capitalizing on the SW franchise.

(This applies to Marvel as well :excited2:)

RAMROD
21 minutes ago, BabyMonster said:

I wanna be blind.

Can I tell you a thing? :poot:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Neight Shayde

I had high expectations for this film, and my god did it give me everything and more.

Sure it's not a perfect film (some parts of the second act) but the inventive scenes and the decisions this movie makes in order to move the story were so epic. 

The boldest and most jaw-dropping star wars movie yet. 

even george lucas praised it highly and gave lots of compliments to rian, so yes he did that, ladies and gents.

Archived