šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Grindr SNUBS Gaga in End of Year Survey

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

Grindr released their "Best of 2017" survey where they completely ignore Gaga and her impact and influence this year. :madge:Ā 

Just see for yourself who is nominated for "Best Ally," "Hero of the Year," "Best MusicĀ Video" and "Best Concert" when Gaga did a lot more than some of those nominees.Ā :ladyhaha:Ā 

I guess Gaga's influence with the gays is truly over.Ā :ladyhaha:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZBYJQYY?utm_campaign=Best of Grindr 2017&utm_medium=Inbox&adid=1623EF67-6FB7-4809-8039-3DA97E5687B1&utm_source=iOS Localytics

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moonsago

Gaga literally gave birth to all of us gays in the born this way video, how dare they distespect our mother like this?Ā 

This is why gays canā€™t be trustedĀ 

they will turn their beckĀ even on their own motherĀ 

DaftFameMonster

I mean its not like we need Grindr of all places to give Gaga validationĀ Ā :selena:

BornSimon

What do you think will be the biggest challenge the LGBTQ community will face in 2018?

Accepting that Lady Gaga is the ****ing Queen despite the fact that you ignored her in this stupid survey.

That was my answer.

ThisGuyTony

The fact they don't know the name of Katy's tour and just put "Katy Perry, WorldĀ Tour".Ā :ladyhaha:

CautiousLurker
1 minute ago, moonsago said:

they will turn their back even on their own motherĀ 

Ā 

:bon:

BELINDA POP

Wtf some of those are indie artists,whoever made the list was using their own playlist because I have never heard of half of these flopsĀ :trollga:

RAMROD

Their opinion is not relevant, so no need to be so pressed about this :giggle:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Duella Dvil
1 minute ago, sipthistea said:

I didn't know a Madonna fan managed GrindrĀ :poot:

I mean Rebel Heart got a whole month of promo on Grindr AND Jack'D, I think hornet too even

www.instagram.com/theduella666

theahsfan

The HIGHEST GROSSING female world tour (Joanne World Tour) wasn't included in concert of the year? Yet Hitless: The Tour was..

Archived