Sign in to follow this  
other

UK's Defence Secretary: "British ISIS fighters should be hunted and killed"

Featured Posts

Jase   Paws Up 6,423
Jase

SmgQk06.jpg

Britons who have fought for Islamic State abroad should be hunted down and killed to ensure they never return to the UK, the defence secretary, Gavin Williamson, has said.

In the strongest remarks yet from a senior cabinet minister, Williamson suggested there was deliberate targeting of British jihadists by the armed forces fighting ISIS as the group retreats in Syria and Iraq.

The new defence secretary told the Daily Mail: “A dead terrorist can’t cause any harm to Britain.”

“I do not believe that any terrorist, whether they come from this country or any other, should ever be allowed back into this country,” he said. “We should do everything we can do to destroy and eliminate that threat.”

Read more: https://tinyurl.com/ycnv43r3

melon   Paws Up 712
melon

I understand not allowing them back in the country 100%, couldn't that just easily be done by revoking their passports?  Then also monitoring the community they grew up in to make sure there aren't any radical preachers?  

I'm sure they're doing this already, I'm personally not a fan of a politician using inflammatory language like that :oprah:

#flop

TimisaMonster   Paws Up 11,957
TimisaMonster

Theyre tired of getting attacked and losing innocent lives over Islamist extremists... :shrug:

It basically what every country is thinking even if they don't say it so bluntly 

Sharyu   Paws Up 16,986
Sharyu
40 minutes ago, retrosexual123 said:

I agree with him tbh

28 minutes ago, Booker DeWitt said:

No lies

Honestly it's disgusting of you to say that. Despite how truely horrific someone's actions are, no more people should lose their life! Bringing someone to justice is something that must be done, but execution and killing in general isn't humane, nor will it avenge anyone.

• Like 1
Warrior of the Monkey, Killing Peacefully

Sizzily   Paws Up 14,538
Sizzily
4 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

Honestly it's disgusting of you to say that. Despite how truely horrific someone's actions are, no more people should lose their life! Bringing someone to justice is something that must be done, but execution and killing in general isn't humane, nor will it avenge anyone.

Ok whatever.

• YAAAS 1
I’d be damned if I’d go in; I’d had enough of all of them

Morphine Prince   Paws Up 43,795
Morphine Prince

Savages killing other savagaes.

Wearing a suit and tie doesn’t stop you from being a savage.

Someone has to have the higher moral standard or else what’s the difference between the two parties? 

• Like 1
Your worst nightmare is my wet dream.

River   Paws Up 14,546
River

Sometimes, the madness has to stop...

They lost their humanity long time ago, jail will not stop them, they easily can influence other inmates or plan attacks from jail.

We can't just sit and wait for the next attack, hoping that it's not someone close to us and when it's not to write "rip" and we move on to another day.. we are dealing with lunatics..

• Like 2
I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Economy   Paws Up 7,504
Economy
On 2017-12-13 at 7:21 PM, Sharyu said:

Dont u know everyone is believing in the death penalty again? :saladga: 

Anyway deeds like those done by those individuals must be punished severely. Im just not certain in what way tho. I dont like the death penalty tho...

Edited by Economy
jesse_batista