LWYMMD Only Taylor's 11th Biggest Hit

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, LittleMonster03 said:

LWYMMD deserved more tbh. It was a different sound to what was on the radio 

LWYMMD was one of the worst singles this year. I don't know what are you talking about :emma:

re di tutto

LWYMMD was risky. It wasn’t tropical, it wasn’t latino, it wasn’t trendy. You all call MR a hit, yet you say that LWYMMD underperformed. The tea is that it was bigger than Million Reasons, Perfect Illusion and The Cure combined. 

LittleMonster03
2 hours ago, JR Gg said:

LWYMMD was one of the worst singles this year. I don't know what are you talking about :emma:

That’s your opinion 

1 hour ago, bleed dior said:

LWYMMD was risky. It wasn’t tropical, it wasn’t latino, it wasn’t trendy. You all call MR a hit, yet you say that LWYMMD underperformed. The tea is that it was bigger than Million Reasons, Perfect Illusion and The Cure combined. 

LWYMMD underperformed as Taylor Swift's lead single. It's a fact if you did bother to observe the stats that OP posted :awkney:

3 minutes ago, LittleMonster03 said:

That’s your opinion 

As well as every other major publication. :awkney:

Even many of her fans don't like the song :awkney:

It's a bad song that she was barely singing on :awkney:

GoldenPonyboy
4 hours ago, Easy said:

Every pop stars has their peaks. The follow up of their peak album will get a good performing lead single, the later songs will just not smash, then they will have a flop era, after that it really depends on how skilled the pop star is to revive.

Teenage Dream -> Prism -> Witness

The Fame Monster -> Born This Way -> ARTPOP

Also p!nk, kinda, with try this, her long lost forgotten album. Kesha also a little bit animal->cannibal>warrior and them came back this year. Even britney had a mini comeback, at least criticly. It happens a lot

re di tutto
4 hours ago, JR Gg said:

LWYMMD underperformed as Taylor Swift's lead single. It's a fact if you did bother to observe the stats that OP posted :awkney:

I am too booked to be bothered. And please stop quoting my posts. I’m not interested in your opinion.

GypsyBabe
7 minutes ago, bleed dior said:

I am too booked to be bothered. And please stop quoting my posts. I’m not interested in your opinion.

If you’re not interested in opinion or discussion then maybe you shouldn’t post your own...:awkney:

Also referring to your previous post...who cares if it was bigger than PI, MR, and TC combined. This isn’t a Taylor vs. Gaga thread. Bashing Gaga’s sales doesn’t make Taylors numbers look any different. It underperformed as a Taylor single...:reductive:

⚯͛

42 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

If you’re not interested in opinion or discussion then maybe you shouldn’t post your own...:awkney:

Also referring to your previous post...who cares if it was bigger than PI, MR, and TC combined. This isn’t a Taylor vs. Gaga thread. Bashing Gaga’s sales doesn’t make Taylors numbers look any different. It underperformed as a Taylor single...:reductive:

Don't bother to state your opinion to bleed dior. We are good with our own :awkney:

Just another troll who literally can't speak in a civilised manner, I've observed :reductive:

Archived