💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga on ASIB rumours: “It’s Gaga Baby!”

Dawson

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
4 hours ago, Bbotx92 said:

Am I the only one that's kind of disappointed? I think it's time that Stefani Germanotta becomes a household name!

Nah, I’m disappointed too. I mean it may be unrealistic to think Stefani could become an actress later....but I feel like it’s taken more seriously that way. 

But from a marketing standpoint, people who may not be tracking the films progress (most of America) and see the poster while it’s out are PROBABLY more inclined to say “Hey, let’s go see that Lady Gaga movie soon” versus “Stefani Angelina Joanne GermanottaAproditeVenusMotherMonster”........you know?:lana:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarcusBones
6 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Nah, I’m disappointed too. I mean it may be unrealistic to think Stefani could become an actress later....but I feel like it’s taken more seriously that way. 

But from a marketing standpoint, people who may not be tracking the films progress (most of America) and see the poster while it’s out are PROBABLY more inclined to say “Hey, let’s go see that Lady Gaga movie soon” versus “Stefani Angelina Joanne GermanottaAproditeVenusMotherMonster”........you know?:lana:

No, I don't know.

Cher WON an Oscar being CHER.

MaybeKermit
1 hour ago, MarcusBones said:

No, I don't know.

Cher WON an Oscar being CHER.

But thats her REAL name and stage name :awkney: 

Lanadelduck
27 minutes ago, asana15 said:

There's no point in crediting Germanotta since it will be Carino soon.

Gross. 

MarcusBones
24 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

But thats her REAL name and stage name :awkney: 

her name is Cherilyn Sarkisian

nice try tho.:diane:

32 minutes ago, asana15 said:

There's no point in crediting Germanotta since it will be Carino soon.

tea:poot:

Xoxo Adriana

Imagine how much space would be taken up on the credits/poster/cover if they put her down as ha real name "Stefani Xoxo, Joanne Angelina Jolie Pitt Germanotta" :rip: 

janetjackson

I mean, Dwayne Johnson started doing films as The Rock. As he became more of a legitimate actor, it naturally shifted. I think Lady Gaga is the way to go for this first project. If there are more to come, there will be a time and a place to make that transition. 

MarcusBones
23 minutes ago, janetjackson said:

I mean, Dwayne Johnson started doing films as The Rock. As he became more of a legitimate actor, it naturally shifted. I think Lady Gaga is the way to go for this first project. If there are more to come, there will be a time and a place to make that transition. 

Well, Dwayne Johnson is hardly a serious actor... and he was known as The Rock which was wrestling which he retired from. 

Gaga is the artist, she will never not be an artist.

9 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Good I hate when people act like they are her bffs and call her Stefani (aka whole cast of ASIB, AHS....)

Wtf. Her name is Stefani ofc some people will use it

Regina George
1 minute ago, LM said:

Wtf. Her name is Stefani ofc some people will use it

OFC they will use it - but every one of them was like “oh we are friends, I call her Stefani”.. I understand that she probably told them to call her Stefani on set but in interviews they should respect her public image and call her Gaga. 

Archived