💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'Goosebumps' Sequel Gets Release Date & Director

Doot

Featured Posts

goosebumps-DF-01987_rgb.jpg?w=3010

‘Goosebumps’ Sequel is Coming in 2018 and a Director Has Been Hired

"We’re not yet sure about the approach Sony is taking to next year’s sequel to Goosebumps, as we’ve heard they’re working two different scripts at this time – one that would bring Jack Black back as R.L. Stine, and another that reportedly would not feature Black’s return.

Rob Lieber (Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day) was recently tapped to pen the latter script.

Tracking Board reports today that Ari Sandel (The Duff) is now attached to direct the tentatively titled Goosebumps 2, which still has a September 21, 2018 release date.

“Sony is looking to cut down the budget for a sequel,” the site also notes.

A previous iteration of the project was to center on the iconic HorrorLand."

http://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3474282/goosebumps-sequel-coming-2018-director-hired/

3 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

After what they did to the first one, they can ****ing keep it :madge:

Let's hope they go a different route for this one

gBc9ysH.png

Brolysskins

Imagine a Tim Burton take on Goosebumps, I read all the books as a kid and I still think the books are scary as @#$ lol. I hope they take a new route and truly do the books justice.  

1 minute ago, Brolysskins said:

Imagine a Tim Burton take on Goosebumps

That would kick ass! He is probably one of the few that could actually do it justice. 

4 minutes ago, Brolysskins said:

Imagine a Tim Burton take on Goosebumps, I read all the books as a kid and I still think the books are scary as @#$ lol. I hope they take a new route and truly do the books justice.  

the books and tv series were terrifying (well, at least some/the good stories)

ALGAYDO
9 minutes ago, Doot said:

Let's hope they go a different route for this one

gBc9ysH.png

This one is gonna have a smaller budget, and they still can’t decide on which of the two scripts to use. So I’m not even slightly hyped at this point :selena:

2 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

This one is gonna have a smaller budget, and they still can’t decide on which of the two scripts to use. So I’m not even slightly hyped at this point :selena:

Yeah, I'd say that the fact that there is confusion behind the scenes at least shows they don't want to make the same mistakes as the first, but let's wait to hop on the hype train until we get a trailer. 

TimisaMonster

Why do horrible movies get 18 sequels but good movies take 10 years for a sequel?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived