Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

2017 Year In Review: Lady Gaga’s return to prominence

Kimblue

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She never "announced" that she was Engaged to Christian, that was confirmed fake by her team.

And Million Reasons hit #4 on the Hot 100, not #5.

While praise is always appreciated, accuracy is appreciated more. 

PrinceGaga

I will always been confused as to why ARTPOP is considered a failure. It sold more than Joanne so I’m struggling here. 

Kimblue
4 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

I will always been confused as to why ARTPOP is considered a failure. It sold more than Joanne so I’m struggling here. 

Joanne had more longevity on the charts than ARTPOP.

TeenIdle
5 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

Different standards + the media brainwashed everyone into thinking Artpop was a flop

PrinceGaga
Just now, TeenIdle said:

Different standards + the media brainwashed everyone into thinking ARTPOP was a flop

But isn’t streaming worth more now to make up for the lower sales? Shouldn’t it be about the same? 

Yeah the media did something. Doesn’t mean it’s true.

ALGAYDO
5 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

It was a huge commercial failure when compared to The Fame, TFM, and Born This Way. However, it was not a real commercial failure since it outsold a ton of her peers, but the media and other stan bases would rather tear that album down than to actually acknowledge that it was indead a success when compared to almosy everyone else’s sales lol 

PrinceGaga
Just now, Bloody said:

the reviews has a mistake

the SB performance wasn't the 2nd mostwatched

it was the 1st most watched 

Also they said MR reached #5. The probably read somewhere that it was a top 5 hit but didn’t realise it reached #4.

Bloody
Just now, PrinceGaga said:

Also they said MR reached #5. The probably read somewhere that it was a top 5 hit but didn’t realise it reached #4.

shitty review :emma:

TeenIdle
Just now, PrinceGaga said:

But isn’t streaming worth more now to make up for the lower sales? Shouldn’t it be about the same? 

Yeah the media did something. Doesn’t mean it’s true.

Yeah but in 2013 Katy, Miley and other pop girls were doing better than Gaga. Look at them now (actually you can't cuz they're not on the charts :selena:).

11 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

Because she was being held to the standard of her previous record sales. Born This Way sold over a million copies first week, so it was a drastic difference from that to ARTPOP. That combined with the fact that every year or two, the media like to focus on a celebrity and tear them down, it was unfortunately just Gaga's time for that. Right now, everyone is ripping on Katy Perry. In a year or two it will be someone else. 

Archived