💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is this?

Vodka

Featured Posts

Title. Real sorry if it seems all vague, but basically I was surfing net watching videos, so on and came across this graphed post. 

...and if you're wondering about the actual account where it came from, it's basically new to me too. 
*extra small font* I think the account is pretty Black Mirror mention-worthy :gum:

But. Back to the topic at hand. How'd they make the graph, inputs, outputs, is it randomly simulated? Is there a site? :oprah:

Edit: So I'm pretty sure we're all aware that the graph itself seems pretty distasteful etc. I wanted to better know if there was an actual site that mathematically sorted out pop songs, or just any songs in general thru audience listening and other factors. It was pretty interesting. :green: 

If we're tagging ourselves, I'll be Ribs :selena:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Trepadation

This is a tweet some gay with no taste made that. this instagram account screenshotted it. It's a graph of bops to see what songs are the boppest of them all but gaga is low on the chart so the chart is fake news

Edit: the insta account is a virtual singer some people think is a real person and some a virtual person. Look up shane dawson he interviewed her.

highongaga
29 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

This is a tweet some gay with no taste made that. this instagram account screenshotted it. It's a graph of bops to see what songs are the boppest of them all but gaga is low on the chart so the chart is fake news

Edit: the insta account is a virtual singer some people think is a real person and some a virtual person. Look up shane dawson he interviewed her.

Fixed :hor:

YEAHHH BUDDY

CautiousLurker

Holy Hunty, that chart is all sorts of wrong :saladga:

I'm actually impressed how much wrong they managed to pack into it :wtfga:

Trepadation
37 minutes ago, highongaga said:

Fixed :hor:

:huh: where? Sis don't try to get my attention

highongaga
28 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

:huh: where? Sis don't try to get my attention

Honey, you wrote Shane Dawnson :toofunny: it's actually Shane Dawson :selena:

YEAHHH BUDDY

Trepadation
26 minutes ago, highongaga said:

Honey, you wrote Shane Dawnson :toofunny: it's actually Shane Dawson :selena:

qaqg7.gif

GPSSIGNALLOST

... Too biased to be a template. :selena:

But there should be a formula in Excel to create such a graph by yourself.

May the war begin.

bloody g

someone needs a math class :poot:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived