Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Seatgeek?

Nickypie101

Featured Posts

Nickypie101

im in LA an I wanted to get tickets to see gaga on monday but I wasn't sure if seat geek is completely legit, can anyone share their experience with them it would be greatly appreciated.

LetsGetHigh

I don't have a personal experience with them but I've read about other monsters using them for JWT and seems like they're trustable. 

Don't forget to use the code GAGADAILY for $20 off.

Nickypie101
Just now, Jamel Lee said:

Go to stubhub, you will find cheaper tickets and won't pay $900 for a ticket. 

my problem is seat geeks has tickets for 70 but I know the gaga daily code gets me $20 off, and stub hub has the same ones for 60 but I know they have fees and what not whereas seat geek had none due to the code, so Im not sure which will be cheaper

Mindblown
Just now, Nickolas724 said:

my problem is seat geeks has tickets for 70 but I know the gaga daily code gets me $20 off, and stub hub has the same ones for 60 but I know they have fees and what not whereas seat geek had none due to the code, so Im not sure which will be cheaper

You literally add them to your cart and you'll see the fees on either website. If for whatever reason seat geeks tickets are cheaper, then go with them. But I've never seen them being cheaper and I've only ever used StubHub to get my tickets.

Nooooooooooo. Don’t go on seatgeek. Their resell tickets aren’t verified so someone could be selling you a complete fake. Also they could be selling you a real ticket but they could arrive at the show before you to use that ticket and then you won’t be able to get in. Seriously, research them and read customer reviews. 

I bought my tickets through them but after hearing the horrible stories fans go through, I’m never putting myself through that stress again! 

Pay the extra $30 for a verified ticket trust me. 

PartySick

I used Seatgeek for my JWT ticket and didn't have any problems at all so :sweat:

But if there's a legit concern, go with the safer option, even if it's a little more pricey.

🖤

Joshua Persad

I used seatgeek years ago to get tickets to a Drake concert for my sister. She showed up there only to find out the tickets were fake. This was the only time I used a site other than ticketmaster, and it didnt go well.. 

LetsGetHigh
1 hour ago, Joshua Persad said:

I used seatgeek years ago to get tickets to a Drake concert for my sister. She showed up there only to find out the tickets were fake. This was the only time I used a site other than ticketmaster, and it didnt go well.. 

What did you do? How was it dealt with etc

Nickypie101
15 hours ago, Altair said:

Nooooooooooo. Don’t go on seatgeek. Their resell tickets aren’t verified so someone could be selling you a complete fake. Also they could be selling you a real ticket but they could arrive at the show before you to use that ticket and then you won’t be able to get in. Seriously, research them and read customer reviews. 

I bought my tickets through them but after hearing the horrible stories fans go through, I’m never putting myself through that stress again! 

Pay the extra $30 for a verified ticket trust me. 

thanks! I think im gonna go with stub hub

43 minutes ago, Nickolas724 said:

thanks! I think im gonna go with stub hub

Good!!! I wasn’t looking forward to my show because I was scared I got scammed. 

Nickypie101
28 minutes ago, Altair said:

Good!!! I wasn’t looking forward to my show because I was scared I got scammed. 

I just got my tickets on stub hub! $250 for 3 tickets, not the best seats but im gonna be there!

Archived