Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
question

Seatgeek?

Featured Posts

Nickolas724   Paws Up 236
Nickolas724

im in LA an I wanted to get tickets to see gaga on monday but I wasn't sure if seat geek is completely legit, can anyone share their experience with them it would be greatly appreciated.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LetsGetHigh   Paws Up 26,686
LetsGetHigh

I don't have a personal experience with them but I've read about other monsters using them for JWT and seems like they're trustable. 

Don't forget to use the code GAGADAILY for $20 off.

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nickolas724   Paws Up 236
Nickolas724
Just now, Jamel Lee said:

Go to stubhub, you will find cheaper tickets and won't pay $900 for a ticket. 

my problem is seat geeks has tickets for 70 but I know the gaga daily code gets me $20 off, and stub hub has the same ones for 60 but I know they have fees and what not whereas seat geek had none due to the code, so Im not sure which will be cheaper

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mindblown   Paws Up 1,394
Mindblown
Just now, Nickolas724 said:

my problem is seat geeks has tickets for 70 but I know the gaga daily code gets me $20 off, and stub hub has the same ones for 60 but I know they have fees and what not whereas seat geek had none due to the code, so Im not sure which will be cheaper

You literally add them to your cart and you'll see the fees on either website. If for whatever reason seat geeks tickets are cheaper, then go with them. But I've never seen them being cheaper and I've only ever used StubHub to get my tickets.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Altair   Paws Up 1,285
Altair

Nooooooooooo. Don’t go on seatgeek. Their resell tickets aren’t verified so someone could be selling you a complete fake. Also they could be selling you a real ticket but they could arrive at the show before you to use that ticket and then you won’t be able to get in. Seriously, research them and read customer reviews. 

I bought my tickets through them but after hearing the horrible stories fans go through, I’m never putting myself through that stress again! 

Pay the extra $30 for a verified ticket trust me. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick   Paws Up 37,486
PartySick

I used Seatgeek for my JWT ticket and didn't have any problems at all so :sweat:

But if there's a legit concern, go with the safer option, even if it's a little more pricey.

Ice skating is just walking in cursive

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joshua Persad   Paws Up 5
Joshua Persad

I used seatgeek years ago to get tickets to a Drake concert for my sister. She showed up there only to find out the tickets were fake. This was the only time I used a site other than ticketmaster, and it didnt go well.. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LetsGetHigh   Paws Up 26,686
LetsGetHigh
1 hour ago, Joshua Persad said:

I used seatgeek years ago to get tickets to a Drake concert for my sister. She showed up there only to find out the tickets were fake. This was the only time I used a site other than ticketmaster, and it didnt go well.. 

What did you do? How was it dealt with etc

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nickolas724   Paws Up 236
Nickolas724
15 hours ago, Altair said:

Nooooooooooo. Don’t go on seatgeek. Their resell tickets aren’t verified so someone could be selling you a complete fake. Also they could be selling you a real ticket but they could arrive at the show before you to use that ticket and then you won’t be able to get in. Seriously, research them and read customer reviews. 

I bought my tickets through them but after hearing the horrible stories fans go through, I’m never putting myself through that stress again! 

Pay the extra $30 for a verified ticket trust me. 

thanks! I think im gonna go with stub hub

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Altair   Paws Up 1,285
Altair
43 minutes ago, Nickolas724 said:

thanks! I think im gonna go with stub hub

Good!!! I wasn’t looking forward to my show because I was scared I got scammed. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nickolas724   Paws Up 236
Nickolas724
28 minutes ago, Altair said:

Good!!! I wasn’t looking forward to my show because I was scared I got scammed. 

I just got my tickets on stub hub! $250 for 3 tickets, not the best seats but im gonna be there!

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×