💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'Are You Afraid Of The Dark' Film Gets Release Date

Doot

Featured Posts

Are-You-afraid-of-the-dark.jpg?w=1359

"As we told you last month, IT writer Gary Dauberman has been tasked with penning Are You Afraid of the Dark? for Paramount, a feature film adaptation of the ’90s TV series.

Today we’re learned that Paramount has dated the film for October 11, 2019.

“The show is about the shared experience of telling stories — especially scary ones. We’re going to celebrate that with this movie and honor the darker, scarier tone of the show, which was really groundbreaking for Nickelodeon at the time. I hope the Midnight Society approves,” Dauberman recently told THR.

Dauberman will produce with Matt Kaplan.

The show revolved around a group of teenagers who referred to themselves as The Midnight Society. Every week, at a secret location in the woods, one members would tell a scary story to the rest of the group, some of which were based on public domain fairy tales, short stories or urban legends."

http://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3473327/afraid-dark-feature-film-scares-release-date/

BELINDA POP

I’m so sad to see that Guillermo Del Toro is not involved with this, but I have to admit his film didn’t do justice but that doesn’t mean his not a genius at what he does :/

Tom Nook
5 minutes ago, Doot said:

Today we’re learned that Paramount has dated the film for October 11, 2019.

giphy.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

26 minutes ago, MadonnasSis said:

I wana get excited but after what they did to Goosebumps... idk :interestinga:

While Goosebumps wasn’t terrible film it was entertaining but didn’t deserve to have the goosebumps name, I really hope they do better with the sequel  :pray:

CatelynnMarie

Major AYAOTD stan here so I’m excited regardless. It’s already imprinted in my mind nothing can touch the original series, but it will be entertaining and interesting to see a new age take on the theme of the original 

14 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

While Goosebumps wasn’t terrible film it was entertaining but didn’t deserve to have the goosebumps name, I really hope they do better with the sequel  :pray:

Yeah the trailer for Goosebumps did nothing for me, but then I watched the first half of the movie and it was actually a decent film in and of itself, but I disliked it being a “Goosebumps” film. Although the books and the shows were for kids and young adults, they were still scary. The film was basically a comedy. 

Just now, CatelynnMarie said:

Major AYAOTD stan here so I’m excited regardless. It’s already imprinted in my mind nothing can touch the original series, but it will be entertaining and interesting to see a new age take on the theme of the original 

It was one of my favorite shows as a kid, literally creepy AF. 

12 minutes ago, Doot said:

Yeah the trailer for Goosebumps did nothing for me, but then I watched the first half of the movie and it was actually a decent film in and of itself, but I disliked it being a “Goosebumps” film. Although the books and the shows were for kids and young adults, they were still scary. The film was basically a comedy. 

Yeah I remember reading the books and watching the show as a kid and the movie literally gave me nothing of that, plus I missed the iconic theme music lol 

8 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

Yeah I remember reading the books and watching the show as a kid and the movie literally gave me nothing of that, plus I missed the iconic theme music lol 

Same. I have the entire Goosebumps and AYAOTD series downloaded :diane:

CatelynnMarie
9 hours ago, Doot said:

It was one of my favorite shows as a kid, literally creepy AF. 

Same (: I still watch it ALL the time. I have all of my favorite episodes on my iPad so I just watch them whenever 

43 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

Same (: I still watch it ALL the time. I have all of my favorite episodes on my iPad so I just watch them whenever 

That’s awesome!

Archived