💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

All artists are worthy.

Ronk

Featured Posts

Many artists have been called untalented, and worse, especially when compared to Gaga.  But Gaga doesn't believe in dragging other artists.  I recently attended at concert where ten artists performed.  I follow pop music very little, and I only knew songs of two of the artists; Kesha and Niall.  Of the other eight artists, I never even heard of five of them.   But I found that each of the ten artists are talented in their own way.  Each brings something different to the table, each has a loyal fan base, and each brings joy to many people.  Maybe bringing joy to others is more important than measuring up to Gaga in various skills.  Maybe that's one reason Gaga sees every artist as worthy.  People have different tastes, and a varied set of artists is needed to satisfy those tastes.  At the concert, I was amazed to hear the lyrical beauty of so many of the songs, both melodically and harmonically.  The audience was singing along with each song, and there I was, who never heard of the artist, let alone the song. :giggle:  I recorded HD video at the concert.  For anyone interested, 16 of the songs are here, including all 10 of the artists.  Btw, I don't get any benefit at all from the number of views of my videos.  I post videos from time to time because I like to share my experiences or to help explain a point.

https://vimeo.com/channels/1325538

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

I always said a lot of talent is subjective and if an artist entertains people and is popular there has to be a reason for it. Some group of people obviously enjoy them or they wouldnt be popular and have support!

But ppl never listen :rip: 

Even someone with a sh*t voice who does playback can still be worth seeing for some if they can put on a hell of a show and dance moves etc

Every artist has their own strengths and weaknesses!

TheRoof

i genuinely can enjoy a lot of different artist at the same time cause i always try to find the "something" that makes them different from the rest , never comparing them too so i agree with your point 

GaGaAst

I really appreciate your view. Paws up

But it doesn't apply for all of them. Don't hate on me but i can't stand katy and selena. Both are hard working but lack talent. Neither of them have stage presence. Just sit with some of the best song writers and let them write hits. And sing the song and become popular . And people call them legend.

For me its a disrespect to the holy music. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKgGK3DSYAAR51Kaoqfiw 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

GaGaAst
11 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

But it doesn't apply for all of them. Don't hate on me but i can't stand katy and selena. Both are hard working but lack talent. Neither of them have stage presence. Just sit with some of the best song writers and let them write hits. And sing the song and become popular. And people call them legend.

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

2 minutes ago, viniferrett said:

Some of them aren’t artists tho 

How so?  The definition of artist is very broad.

20 minutes ago, Economy said:

I always said a lot of talent is subjective and if an artist entertains people and is popular there has to be a reason for it. Some group of people obviously enjoy them or they wouldnt be popular and have support!

Even someone with a sh*t voice who does playback can still be worth seeing for some if they can put on a hell of a show and dance moves etc

Exactly.  Long ago I saw a performance on Austin City Limits by someone I thought was a terrible singer.  But she moved people deeply, including me.

LGMonster95

Everyone has their own worth but there's a difference between a singer and an artist, a singer is someone who's given to them everything from production to writing and so on but an artist (a word that is far too used nowadays for people that aren't worthy) is someone like Gaga for ex who's much more than a singer and does much more things. It's just sad that the average singer gets much more credit for what they do than a real artist who really dedicates themselves to their creations. 

26 minutes ago, Economy said:

Yes! Some singers just aren't that great at singing, but on the other end some actors suck at acting.

4 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Everyone has their own worth but there's a difference between a singer and an artist, a singer is someone who's given to them everything from production to writing and so on but an artist (a word that is far too used nowadays for people that aren't worthy) is someone like Gaga for ex who's much more than a singer and does much more things. It's just sad that the average singer gets much more credit for what they do than a real artist who really dedicates themselves to their creations. 

Yes, it's a shame that people aren't aware of the depth of Gaga's talent.  Much of the public doesn't know that she's a talented musician and songwriter, and even has her hand in costume design and stage set design.  And she puts together broad concepts that we call eras, and makes sure everything fits together in that concept seamlessly.  I think the public would be amazed if they knew what she does, but they just compare her with a singer.

Economy
34 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

But it doesn't apply for all of them. Don't hate on me but i can't stand katy and selena. Both are hard working but lack talent. Neither of them have stage presence. Just sit with some of the best song writers and let them write hits. And sing the song and become hits. And people call them legend.

But Katy can put on good shows tho 👀

Archived