Jump to content
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
Sign in to follow this  
movie

Insidious: The Last Key - Whistle Trailer

Featured Posts

Gardevoir   Paws Up 13,270
Gardevoir

The first horror movie of the new year. 

The creative minds behind the hit Insidious trilogy return for Insidious: The Last Key. In the supernatural thriller, which welcomes back franchise standout Lin Shaye as Dr. Elise Rainier, the brilliant parapsychologist faces her most fearsome and personal haunting yet: in her own family home.

The film is written by co-creator Leigh Whannell (Saw), who wrote the trilogy and directed Chapter 3; produced by Insidious regulars Jason Blum (The Purge series, Get Out), Oren Peli (Paranormal Activity) and co-creator James Wan (The Conjuring, Furious 7); and directed by series newcomer Adam Robitel (The Taking of Deborah Logan).

  • Like 2
  • Shook 1
The taste of your lips I'm on a ride, You're TM06 I'm slippin' under

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doot   Paws Up 8,940
Doot

I was a huge fan of the first one, one of the best horror films in the last ten years. The second one was simply alright. And aside from maybe one or two scenes, I found the third incredibly boring.

Lets see if this one can set the franchise back on the right track. 

(I’m over the prequel schtick. If they think Elise was just an awesome character, they shouldn’t have killed her off in the first one. Knowing she eventually dies kills any and all weight she has in these films). 

  • Like 1
"Everyone's entitled to one good scare."

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quasi   Paws Up 6,861
Quasi

Damn that quick scene with the Darth Maul looking demon is really rubbing me the wrong way. It's so friggin creepy.

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
pedrohemg   Paws Up 3,733
pedrohemg
34 minutes ago, Doot said:

I was a huge fan of the first one, one of the best horror films in the last ten years. The second one was simply alright. And aside from maybe one or two scenes, I found the third incredibly boring.

Lets see if this one can set the franchise back on the right track. 

(I’m over the prequel schtick. If they think Elise was just an awesome character, they shouldn’t have killed her off in the first one. Knowing she eventually dies kills any and all weight she has in these films). 

I consider the first one the best horror movie EVER because it's simply different from all other movies out there, without cliches. You start watching it and immediately think it's just one more haunted house movie but then you have a great surprise.

Edited by pedrohemg
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doot   Paws Up 8,940
Doot
22 minutes ago, Quasi said:

Damn that quick scene with the Darth Maul looking demon is really rubbing me the wrong way. It's so friggin creepy.

main-qimg-23c55d3cada539171e4fbe2b9422b4

  • LMAO 2
"Everyone's entitled to one good scare."

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TimisaMonster   Paws Up 10,517
TimisaMonster
54 minutes ago, Doot said:

main-qimg-23c55d3cada539171e4fbe2b9422b4

Lookin like some Indian Tandoori Chicken...a mess :smh:

Chickentandoori.jpg

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
heda97   Paws Up 1,365
heda97

No 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
heda97   Paws Up 1,365
heda97
9 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Lookin like some Indian Tandoori Chicken...a mess :smh:

Chickentandoori.jpg

Now I’m hungry 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TimisaMonster   Paws Up 10,517
TimisaMonster
2 minutes ago, heda97 said:

Now I’m hungry 

I want me some Chicken Tikka Masala....hold the burnt demon 

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doot   Paws Up 8,940
Doot
40 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Lookin like some Indian Tandoori Chicken...a mess :smh:

Chickentandoori.jpg

That looks...delicious. 

  • YAAAS 2
"Everyone's entitled to one good scare."

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarlonBrando7   Paws Up 10,358
MarlonBrando7
53 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Lookin like some Indian Tandoori Chicken...a mess :smh:

Chickentandoori.jpg

Bon Appetit Baby :bon:

KY5a1UF.gif

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×