Blond

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince
10 minutes ago, Sunny said:

but his music is amazing

sorry but his music is white mediocre trash, his ego is way too big for music like that. at least have something to show before you call yourself great

How is music white? 

DelusionalGaga

I used to like him when he was a humble newcomer artist. But the more fame he gained the more arrogant and annoying he became. I remember him talking about how Adele is his only competition in terms of selling records. Or how he said that it was so easy to hook up with models from Taylor's squad. And being a fan of Ellie Goulding I didn't like him slutshaming her in "Don't". 

Stan Is My Name
6 minutes ago, Blond said:

racist alert :O

you think everythings racist lmao :giggle:

Haroon is coming to kill me D:

Bolkins

He’s just a bit blah, his whole act has been done a million times and there’s nothing about him that’s unique really. The only thing Ed had in terms of USP is that he seemed humble and down to earth, aka a normal person, but with his last album cycle he’s pissed that up the wall with the things he’s said. 

ordinarynam1310

3 albums that sound literally the same. i enjoy his 2nd one but i cant take an another identical one. 

35 minutes ago, Sunny said:

but his music is amazing

sorry but his music is white mediocre trash, his ego is way too big for music like that. at least have something to show before you call yourself great

rwxQl.gif

it wasn't laaaahv

ordinarynam1310

and his lyrics is kinda like taylor swift's. he always writes pretty and romantic things about his current love but somehow lowkey trashes his exes. that also bothers me

His music is bland and generic. I wouldn't be turned off by him as much if he was only mildly successful, but his music does not warrant the awards or commercial success it has received.

TheWitness

Castle On The Hill And Galway Girl are 2 Of the most overplayed songs this year

SOY is a bop :lolly: 

Host Of Lyricasism

PunkTheFunk
50 minutes ago, datlastfam said:

Were u there when he literally shaded Gaga in his statement and he wanted to quit twitter bcs of LMs but then Gaga defended him on her instagram ? 

:selena::poot::neyde::awkney::madge::stalkga:

And tagged a fan account instead of the real Ed Sheeran

420969B900000578-0-image-m-68_1499210906

So it doesn't count :madge:

AmericanGUY

he's way to supercilious

not to mention he's entitled and only cares about chart success (insecure about his own music quality :bon: )

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

Illuminati
54 minutes ago, Doot said:

90% of this website hates Ed because he made a negative comment about Gaga, and he is currently more successful than her. 

Thats literally all it is. Everytime a celebrity makes a negative comment about Gaga, the whole fan base suddenly hates them. It just goes to show how impressionable and deluded people are. 

Ed Sheeran in general is an extremely talented songwriter and singer. 

ATRL kind of hates him too, it's just the fact that he's a successful male. And his music is cringy 

Archived