ryanripley
20 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

DRAG her

12 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

DRAG her

:reductive: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

skaxboy

Oh my. Has that person never heard of Rage Against The Machine or their themes? (Looks like davez67 deleted his account lol)

a. every administration lacks good ethics and humanism, it's just that Republicans' strategy for winning votes isn't by making the other party look evil because making them look incompetent and out of touch with reality does the trick

b. most members of this administration have studied political science at prestigious universities 

c. "political science graduate starts a band to simply rage against the machine"

doesn't sound too good now, does it? it says it all about his supposed fine grasp and abilities to fight the good fight

I'm not taking sides, just trying to show you how ironic and stale this is

Daenerys

tenor.gif?itemid=4964855

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

1 minute ago, JDi said:

a. every administration lacks good ethics and humanism, it's just that Republicans' strategy for winning votes isn't by making the other party look evil because making them look incompetent and out of touch with reality does the trick

b. most members of this administration have studied political science at prestigious universities 

c. "political science graduate starts a band to simply rage against the machine"

doesn't sound too good now, does it? it says it all about his supposed fine grasp and abilities to fight the good fight

I'm not taking sides, just trying to show you how ironic and stale this is

A. Well yes, I have no doubt that he does know about this, but the trump administration is STILL trying to make their name and fulfill their plans by calling out and excluding minorities as one of their primary tactics. He's not wrong.

B. That's pretty much the point he's trying to make, he's being called out sarcastically for not knowing squat about politics when he is in fact as qualified, if not more, than the people he's criticizing, and has proof of it. Trump isn't even an actual politician but a businessman, if you want to go there.

C. I really hope you're not underestimating him here because of his work a musician.

Archived