seriously wondering what you consider experimental then, Belinda Pop

giphy.gif

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF
5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i don’t think aura should count since it’s not an experimentation from her

she bought the instrumental, zedd edited it and had her vocals slapped on it :shrug: 

but she has writing and producing credits for it, she didn't simply bought the song and used the original mix.

TheJoanneJoker

John Wayne should be on that list aswell, I think

also since when is Poker Face an experimental song XD

Just now, BELINDA POP said:

And ladytron ghosts 

even though I don't think the sound is near similar, using Depeche Mode and Ladytron as examples just proved my point

ryanripley
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

but she has writing and producing credits for it, she didn't simply bought the song and used the original mix.

have you heard the original song though? it’s exactly the same so any tweaking she did was minimal so it wasn’t a case of she sat down with zedd and they both produced this instrumental from scratch to be experimental :shrug: 

it was edited to probably be more commercially appealing

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

FfFfFfFF
6 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

have you heard the original song though? it’s exactly the same so any tweaking she did was minimal so it wasn’t a case of she sat down with zedd and they both produced this instrumental from scratch to be experimental :shrug: 

it was edited to probably be more commercially appealing

It's not exactly the same. Gaga and Zedd composed the chord progression and vocal melody and remixed the original version of the instrumental.

Scheiße is pretty experimental for Gaga I think. I mean with the faux-German with the echo and reverb + screechy synths.

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It's not exactly the same.

sis :poot: they're literally the exact same until about 1:40 and Zedd edited so it has the same formula as a pop song

"Gaga bought the track from Infected Mushroom, added her own lyrics, and Zedd reworked the second verse. She also credited Infected Mushroom and Zedd for producing and writing the song."

my point is that it's not a creation from gaga, so it's not her being experimental :poot: 

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

sis :poot: they're literally the exact same until about 1:40 and Zedd edited so it has the same formula as a pop song

"Gaga bought the track from Infected Mushroom, added her own lyrics, and Zedd reworked the second verse. She also credited Infected Mushroom and Zedd for producing and writing the song."

my point is that it's not a creation from gaga, so it's not her being experimental :poot: 

But she was involved in the production of this song so it's her creation. Every one of her songs is the result of a collab with a different producer/ writer anyway and also the vocal melody doesn't follow the instrumental. 

I mean, on this consideration Britney and Rihanna would have no songs. :selena:

BELINDA POP
15 minutes ago, Triggered said:

even though I don't think the sound is near similar, using Depeche Mode and Ladytron as examples just proved my point

True. Thanks for putting me on my place 

tenor.gif?itemid=7415375

ryanripley
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

But she was involved in the production of this song so it's her creation. Every one of her songs is the result of a collab with a different producer/ writer anyway and also the vocal melody doesn't follow the instrumental. 

I mean, on this consideration Britney and Rihanna would have no songs. :selena:

but that's what i mean, songs like Scheisse are way more experimental than Aura because they were born from the result of her working with Redone etc but this was bought and edited to be more commercial and all they did was cut the second half up and mix and match the parts :selena: 

her vocals, however, are experimental so i'll give her that but i just think when it comes down to the instrumental, songs considered experimental should be work from gaga instead of something made by someone else that she bought

Spoiler

i love the song tho

Archived