question

Most experimental Gaga song?

FfFfFfFF

Which one?  

288 members have voted

1. 1. ?

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

I can only pick 10 songs so that is why some might have been excluded (feel free to name them). Anyway I think these capture Gaga's experimental side the most and I choose them in order to keep them spread among almost all of her albums.

In this context I think of experimental as ''pushing the boundaries between known musical genres and traditions'' and ''avoiding conventions'' as much as possible because I think even pop music can have its degree of experimentality. Also I excluded Joanne songs because even though their are experimental in Gaga's particular situation I think they are rather compatible with already formed musical conventions. 

tumblr_oz9xkwokx61ti7u2bo1_500+%25281%25y

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shav33l

IMO, I think the most experimental song Gaga has released is Bad Romance.:firega: Literally, no other song during that time was sonically similar to it. It was new, fresh and at the same time kinda weird. That's why it's her most successful song.:whitney: I'm still salty about it not reaching #1 tho.:selena:

Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout.

PerfectIllusion

Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha a a a aaaaaaaaa 

FfFfFfFF
8 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha a a a aaaaaaaaa 

4070474.gif

FfFfFfFF
7 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

Oh, wait are these from Aura?

I thought you were laughing implying she has no experimental songs. :rip: 

PerfectIllusion
6 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I thought you were laughing implying she has no experimental songs. :rip: 

tumblr_mt3qpdi5LY1s9tgn5o1_500.gif

Archived