💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Taylor performs at Capital Jingle Bell Ball

sipthistea

Featured Posts

NIghtmareElm

I really do think she's a good live performer but she needs to stop with the overly loud playback.  At least take it off for the tour.  It drowns out her voice because it's so loud.  I can't wait for the tour but so far every LWYMMD performance hasn't been that good.  I feel she might close with that, so I hope she eliminates the playback and sings every word of the song.  

AmericanGUY

'gorgeous' in the spoiler :air:

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

ItsTommyBitch

Can't hear her voice much :gum: Other than that, the choreo to me screams like its trying to be Urban, which is :awkney: from her.

Decent performances.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Haroon

@sipthistea merged your topic here :)

edit: wait they’re two different Jingle Bell Balls, ones iHeartRadio in the US and the other is Capital in the UK :laughga: split the threads back up, sorry about that :flop: 

sipthistea
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

@sipthistea merged your topic here :)

edit: wait they’re two different Jingle Bell Balls, ones iHeartRadio in the US and the other is Capital in the UK :laughga: split the threads back up, sorry about that :flop: 

That's ok :hug:

She's been Christmas Touring lately

MJHolland

Alright I think we can HARDLY call those "backing vocals" .... girl is lip syncing for ha life 

And idk about that boot but she looks cute 

Mindblown

Look What You Made Me Do needed playback or something, it lacked the depth the album version has. Her vocals are too weak.

JudasIsAHolyFoo
3 hours ago, sipthistea said:

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_mybtc6ZBMQ1qepknto2_250.gif 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Archived