Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Josh Homme (Joanne Prod.) Kicks Woman in Face

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

Josh Homme: Queens of the Stone Age frontman kicks woman

_99151543_gettyimages-889212514.jpg

Queens of the Stone Age musician Josh Homme has apologised after a female photographer said he kicked her in the head during a concert in Los Angeles.

Chelsea Lauren posted a video on social media that appeared to show Homme kick her as she took pictures close to the stage on Saturday night.

"I now get to spend my night in the ER. Seriously, WHO DOES THAT?", she said.

In a statement, Homme apologised and said he would never intentionally cause harm to someone.

Ms Lauren described the "obviously very intentional" incident to Variety magazine.

"I saw him coming over and I was shooting away," she said. "He looked straight at me, swung his leg back pretty hard and full-blown kicked me in the face. "

She says she will file a police report. Ms Lauren posted an update to Instagram along with two photographs she had taken seconds before the incident. She said her eyebrow was bruised and her neck was sore.

"I hold nobody accountable for this but Josh himself", she added.

Homme, 44, issued an apology through the Queens of the Stone Age Twitter account. He said he was "in a state of being lost in performance" when he kicked over some equipment on stage and made contact with Ms Lauren.

"I hope Chelsea will accept my sincere apology", he said. But the apology was criticised by some Twitter users, including Mr Homme's friend, celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain, who branded it "weak".

It is not the first time Mr Homme has been criticised for his on-stage behaviour. In 2008, he was accused of homophobia after insulting a fan during a concert in Norway. He had threatened to kick the fan in the face before throwing a bottle at him.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42304607

______

Josh Homme co-wrote and produced Diamond Kick, and co-wrote John Kick. He also plays the guitar on Diamond Kick, A-Kick, and John Kick, the drums on John Kick, and the slide guitar on Kicker's Prayer. And he clearly took the "pick up unique style, and kick around all day" line from Just Another Day too literally.

Gaga's collaborators I swear to God

3gHra.gif

GypsyBabe
3 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

______

Josh Homme co-wrote and produced Diamond Kick, and co-wrote John Kick. He also plays the guitar on Diamond Kick, A-Kick, and John Kick, the drums on John Kick, and the slide guitar on Kicker's Prayer. And he clearly took the "pick up unique style, and kick around all day" line from Just Another Day too literally

3gHra.gif

tenor.gif.e1597d07681f0892155ea68f976e03

I'm sorry that someone got kicked in the face or whatever but this part made me laugh so hard. 

Kickers Prayer is so undervalued btw. 

⚯͛

BLACKOUTbritney

Kickers prayer :air: 

Also lmao at her saying it was "obviously very intentional" when the video she posted herself proves otherwise. She really wants those compensation coins :bon:

I feel bad she got kicked and he should be more careful but it really dosen't appear intentional :lolly:

Oh the curse :toofunny: Hey Girl, Hey Girl! *kick* We can make it easy if we kicked each other! 

He's doomed, why did he do that? 

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

GypsyBabe
3 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Gaga's curse truly knows no bounds. Even when it hurts her image too... Talent, I guess. :selena:

pn3trLTMg

⚯͛

Ricardo
22 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Kickers prayer :air: 

Also lmao at her saying it was "obviously very intentional" when the video she posted herself proves otherwise. She really wants those compensation coins :bon:

I feel bad she got kicked and he should be more careful but it really dosen't appear intentional :lolly:

are we seeing the same video? cuz he looks right at her :awkney:

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Josh Homme co-wrote and produced Diamond Kick, and co-wrote John Kick. He also plays the guitar on Diamond Kick, A-Kick, and John Kick, the drums on John Kick, and the slide guitar on Kicker's Prayer. And he clearly took the "pick up unique style, and kick around all day" line from Just Another Day too literally.

I YELPED! :sharon:

16 minutes ago, SKANK said:

It looks like he tried to kick the camera and accidentally got her face.

Accidents happen.

giphy.gif

Yea I agree that he was going for the camera, but um, he shouldn't have been trying to kick her camera in the first place.

He was trying to damage her property and gave her a concussion at the same time. It's his fault, AND he lied about it afterwards. "I was just lost in performance!" :sure:

Archived