Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga and Christian yesterday (12/9) at the restaurant in OKC

asana15

Featured Posts

I get politely asking for a pic or autograph when they’re done with their meal, but secretly photographing her is so rude and kind of creepy. :giveup:

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, LetsGetHigh said:

It's kind of sad how she can't eat without people taking pictures and fangirling. I mean, if I see someone famous I do it too but it's just sad. Imagine always thinking someone is taking a picture of you. I can't breathe if someone even looks at me for more than 5 seconds. :rip:

If you can’t handle that - how could you handle tens of thousands of fans at your concert :sweat:

LetsGetHigh
1 hour ago, Alexander Levi said:

If you can’t handle that - how could you handle tens of thousands of fans at your concert :sweat:

You're going there to perform for people. It's different than going to have dinner with your partner. There's time for tens of thousands of fams and there's time for one on one. :)

HookerOnAChurch

She's gorgeous.. and, I never thought to say it but i'm loving this couple. I want a man who loves me like Christian loves Gaga. :wub: 

RAMROD

OMG that's nice, but also, can't unsee; does the heels not fit her or? Part of her toes are showing? :selena:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Looking like a current Monroe, so ladylike and lovely! Gaga looks pure class and sophisticated, Christian is a lucky guy to have this lady on his arm. :wub:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

zakariah

I love that people recognise her without all the outrageous fashion now. That’s what I call character development. :giggle:

RAMROD
Just now, Aquarius said:

I love that people recognise her without all the outrageous fashion now. That’s what I call character development. :giggle:

:giggle:

How can't one recognise an icon? :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MarcusBones
On 12/10/2017 at 10:57 PM, LetsGetHigh said:

You're going there to perform for people. It's different than going to have dinner with your partner. There's time for tens of thousands of fams and there's time for one on one. :)

That’s the price you pay for getting paid millions of dollars- you sacrifice your private life

zakariah
7 hours ago, RAMROD said:

:giggle:

How can't one recognise an icon? :sis:

Flashback to Gaga’s snapchat where she was driving & stopped at a red light & some random dude tried to flirt with her not knowing she’s Lady Gaga :air: 

Archived