đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

DVD - John Wayne at Joanne World Tour

GagaSkeletonWay

Featured Posts

andy232000

perhaps you could spend more time looking for videos, you can tell that some clips dont match the words she is singing (i dont mean they are not in sync, I mean that you can tell she´s singing a pre-chorus when the verse is playing on the audio). other than that we appreciate the effort! editing is very time consuming im also producing my own dvd. 

GagaSkeletonWay
2 hours ago, Dark Salvation said:

That's rude, her/his (Gender assuming :poot:) Videos are really good! :) 

Thank you :hug:

GagaSkeletonWay
14 hours ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

l love this 

14 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I love how it shows the amazing lightning! This tour deserves a DVD... or a Netflix doc sequel :tony:

Thank you :hug:

GagaSkeletonWay
14 hours ago, Nino said:

@GagaSkeletonWay is doing a good job. @lgaga1fan is frustrated because a bunch of youtube content creators are seemingly stealing original editing ideas from other videos, ours included. I told him his comment was a bit much but the bitterness is kinda understandable in general, even being misguided and extreme. There's people getting 20k views and being noticed by Gaga herself for copied ideas. Plenty would react in a similar way and get angry. Everyone who makes Gaga videos should support each other and collaborate though, too small of a fanbase to be making enemies these days. :selena: 

First of all, thank you for appreciating my work. I think it's @lgaga1fan who I should be answering to but you explained what happened so I'll reply to you. I seriously have no idea what kind of videos you guys make, there is just one channel that inspired me to start doing these videos and from what you said about the views and stuff, it's definitely not yours. I would also like to know what exactly you think people copy from you? Is it the slow-motion? I don't think any of the editing techniques belong to anyone to be honest. Besides, as you've seen I'm not getting 20k views or being noticed by Gaga so I don't think I should be blamed for that :sweat: As you said, I think what we have to do is support each other because making these kind of videos takes plenty of time (you know it since you make videos too) and I don't think making mockery of someone's work is acceptable. I always accept constructive criticism, I'm not a professional editor obviously :toofunny: 

GagaSkeletonWay
20 hours ago, andy232000 said:

perhaps you could spend more time looking for videos, you can tell that some clips dont match the words she is singing (i dont mean they are not in sync, I mean that you can tell she´s singing a pre-chorus when the verse is playing on the audio). other than that we appreciate the effort! editing is very time consuming im also producing my own dvd. 

Yea, it definitely happens in some of the videos. Could you tell me in what minute have you noticed that exactly? So that I can avoid the mistake again haha

Eurotrash

It definitely had some flaws, but the last chorus and the outro just banged so hard, my wig flew to Mars! :giveup:

Archived