Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kesha to perform concert with Macklemore

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO

He’s also gonna be on the Woman remix :tony:

I would go see them if I weren’t so broke :selena:

I saw Kesha live last month at her final stop for the US leg of the Rainbow tour, and she was beyond amazing :tony:

BELINDA POP

Kesha is another woman that I enjoy seeing live , I remember when she opened for Rihanna and she literally overshadowed Rihanna  :madge: Kesha is truly an artist  :diane:

Robo Ga

I love this song sooooo much. I would go see this concert for sure. I saw Macklemore in 2013 and I wasn't even a fan, and I was BLOWN away. He is so good. And I'm so proud of Kesha for how far she's come this year. That will be such a great show

đŸ€–âšĄïž

DiscoHeaven23

Can't wait for the Woman Remix

Next Top 10 Pop Radio hit on its way!

They go so well together

My mom was SHOOK when she saw the Good Old Days video

She's like great song, great message and great video

Adult audiences love them!

DiscoHeaven23
19 minutes ago, BELINDA POP said:

Kesha is another woman that I enjoy seeing live , I remember when she opened for Rihanna and she literally overshadowed Rihanna  :madge: Kesha is truly an artist  :diane:

My friend said she went to this tour and the amount of jealousy of have toward you and my friend is so much.

What a match up. Two legends.

Brian Newman

OMG I am so here for this, especially since she's most likely walking away with a Grammy next month. I was shocked to see she was doing a show with Bleachers in Boston this week through Mix 104.1. I called every day for 2 weeks and won tickets last week, I'm going to be living Thursday night uggghhhhh. :cryga:

Archived