💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Which has been your favourite games of 2017?

Ms I am a local

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

The one where people does it for love and is only 16+. You know what I mean gurls... *winks*

But serious, I won't ever tell the heck of my games without informations of persons.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

thunderzap00

Overwatch, Nier Automata, Nioh, Uncharted: Lost Legacy, Tomb Raider 2 Complete Edition (PS4), Infamous: Second Son, Horizon: Zero Dawn, and Doom 

Once I get the Switch for Xmas I'll be getting Zelda and Mario - I know those are masterpieces 

RAMROD

CUPHEAD

Marvel VS Capcom Infinite

Tekken 7

Injustice 2 

Mario Oddyssey

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PrinceOfTheStorm

Super Mario Odyssey (The fact it took a concept we thought was long gone but turned it into something that is a masterpiece in 3D platforming/sandbox really sets the bar high)

The Legend Of Zelda: Breath of The Wild (Do I need to say something about this?)

Splatoon 2 (One of my favorite shooters of all time now, this sequel I’ve put 135 hours in here, and it has yet to feel old. I’ll play it more once I beat Zelda and Mario completely)

(Odd Choice/Honorable Mention) Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle. (I’ll play it officially on Christmas, but my friend had a copy of it and it was pretty amazing to play)

I have more but these seemed to really stick out. I love Nintendo, so of course I’m biased. What can I (eh, eh) say? :pray:

@Haroon we think alike. Lmao. :laughga:

signing out

• 9 months later...
MitziBattista

Destiny 2 was my favouite game of 2017. I had shop from the internet easily with an assurance that I have got in this genuine game. It has all new enjoyable story, Strikes Warmind and Challances. This game really delivers a good gameplay with fun quest.

Archived