💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Which has been your favourite games of 2017?

Ms I am a local

Featured Posts

Ms I am a local

Title.

which games do you liked the most? It doesn’t matter for which platform is available.

I liked Dead By Daylight a lot (I know it’s not from this year, but it was its debut during this year, so it counts)

I loved Friday The 13th: The Game too, Cuphead, and some more, but I can’t remember them XD :saladga:

discuss

reditaccount288

i havent played a single game for a year, but the last week i started "Black Mesa"

So i suppose its its Black Mesa 

Find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick.

Dead by Daylight (which is my most played game on Steam at the moment), Overwatch (purchased it on Black Friday so it's new for me even though it already had it's one-year anniversary), South Park The Fractured But Whole, Reigns: Her Majesty and Northgard.

Haroon

Super Mario Odyssey :worship2:

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild :tony:

Splatoon 2 :woot: 

It's been an amazing year for gaming and I'm so excited for 2018 because of Pokemon on Nintendo Switch and Bayonetta 3 :excited2:

FameHookah

Zelda BOTW, Overwatch, PUBG, South Park (both pc and mobile games), Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Fortnite etc

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

Super Mario Odyssey :worship2:

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild :tony:

Splatoon 2 :woot: 

It's been an amazing year for gaming and I'm so excited for 2018 because of Pokemon on Nintendo Switch and Bayonetta 3 :excited2:

Imagine the battles having graphics like Pokken OH LORD 😱😭 I CANT WAIT i hope GF doesnt dissapoint me like they did wlth USUM.

WTF is MDNA

Haroon
Just now, FameHookah said:

Imagine the battles having graphics like Pokken OH LORD 😱😭 I CANT WAIT i hope GF doesnt dissapoint me like they did wlth USUM.

OMG YES I'D ACTUALLY CRY :selena: The world is seriously not ready :giveup:

bloody g

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice was my fave :lolly:

It was too short though :giveup:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Sugarfall

Injustice 2, Uncharted: Lost Legacy and Overwatch because I'veI been addicted to that damn game since launch.

Archived