💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way In Top 200!

hausofmike

Featured Posts

Is GaGa's career on a decline? I can never tell from these random numbers people post here...

I mean, has the BTW era honestly been the flop all the haters are saying?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausofmike

Is GaGa's career on a decline? I can never tell from these random numbers people post here...

I mean, has the BTW era honestly been the flop all the haters are saying?

Overall BTW was a success. it took her less than a year to get what it took Katy over 2 years to get sales wise.

Since it sold so much last year, it declined fast on weekly sales compared to The Fame

Overall BTW was a success. it took her less than a year to get what it took Katy over 2 years to get sales wise.

Since it sold so much last year, it declined fast on weekly sales compared to The Fame

BTW compared to others was an overall success but in itself, alone, it was a failure. It disappointingly sold 5 million copies and only managed to pull of 5 singles out of the projected 9-10 singles, 3 being a flop. (MTN, Judas, Y&I (Y&I was a WW flop. moderate US success)). Nonetheless, it's my favorite album so far and I love all of the songs! It's okay though. Her 'Thriller' is yet to come! :hug:

jhonyguy04

what is really the worldwide sales. everybody keeps saying anywhere from 5 million to 8 million. I know it has sold more since the tour started. A lot more I believe.

Arturo

what is really the worldwide sales. everybody keeps saying anywhere from 5 million to 8 million. I know it has sold more since the tour started. A lot more I believe.

It was actually 6 Million - 8 Million :)

All three of her albums will end up in the top 100 if the U.S tour starts early enough to crunch in some dates.

gagabro

Can't wait for the new material due out soon to boost sales of all her old albums. New fans! Old fans! Buying up dat music.

SlayGa will return. :L4G:

Also, Adele :golfclap:

No one else thinks its good that shes on the Top 200 considering this era wasn't as popular as The Fame Monster?

I mean MDNA isn't even on the list at all, im kind of glad Gaga's still selling that **** even though its been over a year lol

BLACKOUTbritney

how is katy perry number 37? teenage dream was released in 2010, who is still buying it??? :cryga:

Archived