Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Iggy posts new snippet

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Sorry Iggy there's a new girl in town...Cardi B

No offense but nobody is here for her but she keeps trying :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SissyFromSpace
3 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Sorry Iggy there's a new girl in town...Cardi B

No offense but nobody is here for her but she keeps trying :awkney:

So because Cardi is popping means that other female rappers shouldn't release material for their fans? and just because you aren't here for it, doesn't mean there's a significant following that doesn't exist; because there is.

PI01QBL.jpg

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

2 minutes ago, Lance said:

and just because you aren't here for it, doesn't mean there's a significant following that doesn't exist; because there is.

PI01QBL.jpg

Uh no, sis there isn't because if that were the case, her world tour and her upcoming album wouldn't have been postponed then cancelled all together. :reductive:

SissyFromSpace
8 minutes ago, edgy said:

Uh no, sis there isn't because if that were the case, her world tour and her upcoming album wouldn't have been postponed then cancelled all together. :reductive:

She's still doing shows across the globe and racking in money to support herself and recently cashed in 600K for opening at various festivals just last month. There's been horrible people pulling strings behind the scenes and have been restricting her from releasing music, but you wouldn't know that; since it seems like you to think its ~edgy~ to be shady and straight up rude.

Weird how she still manages to have a supporting fanbase and still have people like yourself flock over to her topics to post some whack, try hard content. Hope the WP was worth it.

DOVBz4KXkAAthvv.jpg

3 minutes ago, Lance said:

She's still doing shows across the globe and racking in money to support herself and recently cashed in 600K for opening at various festivals just last month.

Apparently your good sis is being sued by American Express for an unpaid $300,000 credit card bill, so I'm sure she's doing quite well rn!

7 minutes ago, Lance said:

There's been horrible people pulling strings behind the scenes and have been restricting her from releasing music, but you wouldn't know that; since it seems like you to think its ~edgy~ to be shady and straight up rude.

Weird how she still manages to have a supporting fanbase and still have people like yourself flock over to her topics to post some whack, try hard content. Hope the WP was worth it.

I honestly could care less whether she does well or not since I don't consider myself a fan nor a hater. I was merely stating FACTS in response to your claim that she has a significant following even though a canceled tour (reportedly due to poor ticket sales) would suggest otherwise. Also, didn't know disagreeing with somebody was grounds for warning points ... But what do I know, I'm just being "edgy":ladyhaha:

SissyFromSpace
4 minutes ago, edgy said:

Apparently your good sis is being sued by American Express for an unpaid $300,000 credit card bill, so I'm sure she's doing quite well rn!

And that's her business. If its 300K, she just racked up 600K from performing in Chile and Dubai. Funny how that work, LOL.

I honestly could care less whether she does well or not since I don't consider myself a fan nor a hater. I was merely stating FACTS in response to your claim that she has a

significant following even though a canceled tour (reportedly due to poor ticket sales) would suggest otherwise. Also, didn't know disagreeing with somebody was grounds for warning points ... But what do I know, I'm just being "edgy":ladyhaha:

Stopped at "I could care less" because you did. And you did enough to post some recycled, tacky ~shadddy xDD~ post. Have a good one.

ordinarynam1310

Hope this time she'll do great. I feel bad for her after seeing how flop Switch and Mo Bounce were

Ms I am a local

Inb4 she leaks this album again because of a lack of promotion. Poor Iggy, she should have some hits from this album, she really deseves it.

Archived