💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Melanie Martinez makes second statement, calls Timothy a liar

nobreaks

Featured Posts

LadyLuca

Imo opinion people many people lack of repect for the topic here.

I dont side with melanie- And I dont side with Timmothy. Imo both had no or equally convincing statements.

But I know that I wasnt there. So in my opinion, I dont think I have the right to judge this situation.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs

That reddit post is a very good read. It’s what I’ve been sayin since day 1. Being a survivor myself, it’s very disrespectful the way Timothy handled the whole ordeal. She literally quoted her tweet and asked people to retweet it etc. I’m not saying there’s a certain way a victim should behave, but tbh she just doesn’t seem like a person who’s been through trauma. To me it seems like they had sex, and Timothy was kinda on the fence about it cuz she had a boyfriend, but went along with and really regretted it later. She told this story to some of her friends but added a few things to make it seem non consensual. Then posted it on twitter. First of all regret =/= rape. It’s disgusting and extremely selfish. It’s like think you can label anything as rape and people will blindly believe it. It’s disrespectful to people who’ve actually been raped and traumatized .

rn I’m more inclined to believe  Melanie. I hope they take this to court. And I hoe the truth comes out sooner rather than later. 

littlepotter
6 hours ago, M Monstre said:

But Melanie said in her last post "She never said no to what we chose to do together," so clearly she and her were together that night.

when melanie posted this, timothy hadn't yet "announced" the date when she says she was raped. thatbwas afterwards.

this means that they have been together, but not on the date timothy has stated, which makes her statement false. i'm "flabbergasted" that you insist on defending timothy when there is concrete proof that she at least lied about the date the assault happened.

chaeri pls

FalsePromise

I don't even know who she is, not a single song, I heard her name for the first time after these rape allegations. 

I don't like her visual presentation whoever she is.

Not gonna believe either side until we get some proof.

Innocent until proven guilty, as it should be in a civilized society.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

I don't really know what to call this but...

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

Ms I am a local

I think this has been already posted. Anyway, now, is very difficult to believe Timothy with all the proofs against her.

Reality
7 hours ago, Spyro said:

I don't get how being together = rape. :sweat:  Sure, I could believe they were intimate several times, but the date Timothy said the rape happened didn't add up as said in previous posts.

Because it's not like it's coincidental. Timothy talked about a time where she was sexually assaulted by Melaine; Melaine mentioned that they were doing stuff together. If Melaine was talking about a different incident, then she would have made that clear and explicit. 

If it's true that they did stuff together, why can't the fact that Timothy said "No" countless times be true as well? 

🃏🖤👹

Reality
6 hours ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Does that mean she raped her?  We don't know. So they still have the right to defend her.

We also don't know that Cosby and Weinstein did what they did. I mean, we weren't there to say whether or not it happened, so why not defend them as well?

🃏🖤👹

Morphine Prince

Not helping. 

Melanie, I still think you’re a rapist and every bad statement just confirms it more. 

I didn’t want to believe it. 

Archived