Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Melanie Martinez makes second statement, calls Timothy a liar

nobreaks

Featured Posts

moonboywow
10 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Her assistant didn't say Gaga raped her tho... just overworked and was "underpayed" :awkney:

My point being some people just get jealous/want money or attention and Melanie is the more popular of the two. I kinda side with Melanie now. 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

It’s kinda ****ed up if it turns out Timothy made it all up, like how jealous and malicious can you be to accuse someone of raping you. I hope the truth is revealed. :wtf:

She has to use more detailed evidences or will just make things worse even if she's not guilty. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

codymonster

I honest to god believe Melanie. I feel bad, because I do NOT want to take power away from women standing up to abuse, but there is proof they weren’t even in the same state during the day Timothy said the abuse happened :cryga:

I’ve been on the receiving end of false allegations (not rape, but a friend said I hit her. Luckily, my friends stood by me and she eventually admitted she was lying, but it was truly a scary time for me). I feel like Melanie is trying to remain quiet on this due to the fact that the mess will clear itself up through facts. It’s good that people continue to look at this objectively, and I will continue to look at it from both angles. As of now though, I get bad vibes from the way this Timothy girl is going about this and the inconsistency in her stories..

codymonster
12 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

How could researching a timeline or looking up past instagram posts prove she didn’t rape Timothy? :oprah:

They weren’t in the same state on the date that Timothy said the rape happened :cryga:

raginchristians
18 minutes ago, codymonster said:

They weren’t in the same state on the date that Timothy said the rape happened :cryga:

Holy **** really :cryga:

I REALLY don't want to believe anyone would make a false rape accusation, but if they weren't even in the same state at the time... :gum:

I just want this whole mess to be dealt with properly without any of this dancing around the topic :saladga:

he/they

Reality
24 minutes ago, codymonster said:

But Melanie said in her last post "She never said no to what we chose to do together," so clearly she and her were together that night.

🖤👹

codymonster
4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

But Melanie said in her last post "She never said no to what we chose to do together," so clearly she and her were together that night.

But the day that Timothy said it happened, they weren’t even in the same state. Again, this is only my opinion, but I think what Melanie is alluding to is that this is something they had done numerous times as a choice together, and now Timothy is making it sound like it was a one night, rape situation. But they weren’t together during the time of this supposed rape. So it’s kind of confusing what’s going on..

Reality

I'm just gonna be honest. I'm flabbergasted that some of y'all are so intent on defending Melanie. Where were you guys when Weinstein and Cosby were getting accused? Where were you when Spacey was accused? I feel like just because she's a woman and just because she's a pop star you guys are either consciously or subconsciously covering up for her.

She literally admitted in her first post that she and her indeed did something together: "She never said no to what we chose to do together." She is clearly now using her fans by getting on their good side, like this whole "I want to thank my fans" bullshit is to just try to appease those who already believe her.

Also, she again admits that she and her did something: "Please know that my intentions with everything I do in life are always pure and I would never be intimate with someone without their absolute consent." She's admitting that they did do something together. If that is true, then why shouldn't the countless times where Timothy said "no"  be true as well?

🖤👹

Reality
2 minutes ago, codymonster said:

But the day that Timothy said it happened, they weren’t even in the same state. Again, this is only my opinion, but I think what Melanie is alluding to is that this is something they had done numerous times as a choice together, and now Timothy is making it sound like it was a one night, rape situation. But they weren’t together during the time of this supposed rape. So it’s kind of confusing what’s going on..

If it's true that they've had "intimate" encounters multiple times, then this incident may have happened multiple times. To be honest, I just think it's weird that people are still trying to defend her even though she's said in both posts that she and her did  do something.

🖤👹

codymonster
7 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

If it's true that they've had "intimate" encounters multiple times, then this incident may have happened multiple times. To be honest, I just think it's weird that people are still trying to defend her even though she's said in both posts that she and her did  do something.

I think what people are wondering about is whether this was something they chose to do together before, and now that Melanie has cut Timothy off, Timothy has decided that it was rape; whether because of regret or because she wants attention.

I hope to god that she’s not doing this for attention, and I also hope that Melanie didn’t do it. As of now, it’s just not making much sense..

SychosSoChic
35 minutes ago, codymonster said:

:awkney: x 100

MESS.

And if all this turns out to be a lie after all the dragging some of y'all have done :air:

But this is important, looks like Melanie may be innocent :oprah: Let's see where this leads :oprah:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived