R Kelly robbed... DWUW vid leak?

ReidOne

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
23 hours ago, JustYouandI said:

people did care a little, and.... with today's movements against sexual misconduct and everything that has been going with Robert and his "alleged" sex cult and all the work that Gaga has put into renewing her image to set her aside from gimmicky shock value she would have to have a verrrryyyy good explanation as to why that ever crossed her mind, and honestly I don't think she has a justifiable one. It will at least hurt her "new" image a little bit.

The fact she ended up not releasing the video is a good enough justification, I think.

Plus, I mean... what is there in the video that we haven't already seen or heard of? It's old news tbh.

ZephyrInTheSky

Not here for gaga getting Pee'd on tbh, glad it was cancelled. :trollga:

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

Mindblown

You guys are out here acting like the DWUW video will damage her career, yet the CAKE video is all over the internet.

:lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly:

Archived