💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

R Kelly robbed... DWUW vid leak?

ReidOne

Featured Posts

Can't wait untll his sex tape with Mariah leaks! I'mma be here waiting.

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Solitaiire
Just now, Citrine said:

Can't wait untll his sex tape with Mariah leaks! I'mma be here waiting.

oop i saw your melanie thread. do you also support R Kelly? wouldn't surprise me:giggle:

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

people did care a little, and.... with today's movements against sexual misconduct and everything that has been going with Robert and his "alleged" sex cult and all the work that Gaga has put into renewing her image to set her aside from gimmicky shock value she would have to have a verrrryyyy good explanation as to why that ever crossed her mind, and honestly I don't think she has a justifiable one. It will at least hurt her "new" image a little bit.

2 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

I think they are talking about how she’s humping on the floor with an alleged rapist bit. :emma: 

That is also already out there... no difference. People might as well be outraged now 

Musery

Just now, Solitaiire said:

oop i saw your melanie thread. do you also support R Kelly? wouldn't surprise me:giggle:

Who.

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

Pretty Savage

Guys you’re all overreacting! I mean come on, it’s just a music video!

Go and watch Anaconda or something :awkney:

Sneaky Oliver
2 minutes ago, Mert said:

Guys you’re all overreacting! I mean come on, it’s just a music video!

Go and watch Anaconda or something :awkney:

Its not her “sexual” behavior that would be a problem....it’s R Kelly and Terry big reputations.mp3 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Personally, her letting an alleged rapist (multiple, actually, if you count Terry) touch her up would fit well with the concept of the song. You can have her body, but you can't use her mind. You can rape me, you can do whatever you want to me, but you won't ever touch my mind.

Obviously not now, but I mean, it's like the concept of the song has come full circle now everyone is in the know about it.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

monketsharona

I don't think he has the video though... Nogt even sure the whole thing was even finished

Neight Shayde

yes, working with R. Kelly for DWUW was problematic af

BUT

she did cancel the music video release, which means there is some form of regret for collaborating with him.

Spoiler

She worked with Terry Richardson last year but that's for another day :madge:

Fernster7

DWUW ft R. Kelly is the best version out of the bunch so I'm glad he was part of ARTPOP.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Why is the barcode still on his cap tho? :ladyhaha:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

Weasel
1 hour ago, JustYouandI said:

people did care a little, and.... with today's movements against sexual misconduct and everything that has been going with Robert and his "alleged" sex cult and all the work that Gaga has put into renewing her image to set her aside from gimmicky shock value she would have to have a verrrryyyy good explanation as to why that ever crossed her mind, and honestly I don't think she has a justifiable one. It will at least hurt her "new" image a little bit.

Uhm, there's vids of Gaga hanging upside down with her tits tied up. Hardly doubt anyone would care about this. 

Pretty Savage
49 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Its not her “sexual” behavior that would be a problem....it’s R Kelly and Terry big reputations.mp3 

I know but I don’t think media would care about DWUW right now. 

Archived