celeb

R Kelly robbed... DWUW vid leak?

ReidOne

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illuminati

Unfortunately the only footage they find on his computer will likely feature children rather than Gaga. 

ZiggyZiggs
Just now, Illuminati said:

Unfortunately the only footage they find on his computer will likely feature children rather than Gaga. 

:air: 

Ryusei
1 minute ago, JustYouandI said:

if that video ever leaks...... say goodbye to gaga's career :selena:

gurl... part of it is out there anyways and nobody gave a ****, nobody would care about some more naked humping the floor scenes. 

Musery

ARTPOPe
2 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

So... @PeterPan stole it hoping he'd find both? :green:

Stream The Love Invention

JustYouandI
Just now, Ryusei said:

gurl... part of it is out there anyways and nobody gave a ****, nobody would care about some more naked humping the floor scenes. 

people did care a little, and.... with today's movements against sexual misconduct and everything that has been going with Robert and his "alleged" sex cult and all the work that Gaga has put into renewing her image to set her aside from gimmicky shock value she would have to have a verrrryyyy good explanation as to why that ever crossed her mind, and honestly I don't think she has a justifiable one. It will at least hurt her "new" image a little bit.

VOLANTIS
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I think they are talking about how she’s humping on the floor with an alleged rapist bit. :emma: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

VOLANTIS
Just now, JustYouandI said:

people did care a little, and.... with today's movements against sexual misconduct and everything that has been going with Robert and his "alleged" sex cult and all the work that Gaga has put into renewing her image to set her aside from gimmicky shock value she would have to have a verrrryyyy good explanation as to why that ever crossed her mind, and honestly I don't think she has a justifiable one. It will at least hurt her "new" image a little bit.

It actually would do a considerable amount of damage to her career. I’m not saying she can’t jump back but you are right. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived