💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

The Sims 4

munty hunty

Featured Posts

JesseBabe

I think you'll enjoy it tbh, especially if it's your first Sims game. I've played all of them and I can say there are things I like and dislike about each version.

I can't remember a lot about the Sims 2 because it's been soooo long since I've played it, but I do remember the loading screens taking forever and sometimes wouldn't even load for me (might have been my family's computer being crappy though.)

I did really like the 3rd one, but I didn't like the constant bugs they never seemed to fix, and the fact that although you had less loading screens, a lot of activities in the towns your sims would go to were just rabbit holes. There was also like, nobody ever anywhere when you explored the towns. I felt like the sims were kind of just dead, like others have said.

I have to say I do like the Sims 4, but it's definitely not my favorite. I don't like how there are so many loading screens for everything, and EA seems to be taking their sweet ass time improving the overall quality of the game. This year they finally added toddlers, in which customers have been asking for since the official release in 2014. I think the lackluster expansion packs and the never ending stuff packs with not a ton of new content or gameplay also frustrates me and other users spending hard earned money on this stuff. The 4th one, although fun and filled with more emotions than they've ever had before, it just seems a little lacklustered and rushed.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only bought the first one till Sims 3 but I’ve played TS4 and it’s really disappointing. The locations are filled with sims unlike TS3 but the loading screens tho.. I mostly just stayed inside the house and did my stuff there. TS4 was fun for a couple of hours but for the longer run, TS3 is much much better. 

Oriane
9 hours ago, sarahb said:

There's an option for Supernatural creatures to be turned off. Also zombies only appear on a full moon, so you can set it on just a single moon cycle (except full moon) and they shouldn't appear. 

No, I think it's just a bug because they keep on appearing whatever I do. But I have a hacked version so I guess it's the price to pay :toofunny:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

14 hours ago, moonsago said:

The Sims 2 is absolutely the best, with CC that game is AMAZING omg now I miss playing it :( does anyone know about the machinima community on YT? Series and movies? Ahhh I miss 2013. That was the year ya’ll lmao. Between ARTPOP and my obsession with Sims 2, it’s so nostalgic now

I used to watch so many Sims machinimas but it kind of died down with The Sims 4. Speaking of which, there are only three Sims 4 machinimas that I've seen that I absolutely adore and they're all created by the same person. As a matter of fact, it's a machinima about the story of Bella Goth divided into three seperate videos and I can't recommend them enough. Here they are in chronological order:

Personally I love the second and third part the most... I know that a machinima is good if it manages to give me goosebumps. :giveup:

LetsGetHigh

I got all Sims 3 packs and I plan on installing every single one of them onto my gaming laptop AFTER finals. I'm itching. 

LetsGetHigh
21 minutes ago, Oriane said:

No, I think it's just a bug because they keep on appearing whatever I do. But I have a hacked version so I guess it's the price to pay :toofunny:

Not following the thread but are you talking about the zombies in Sims 3? 

My God those bitches used to come to my house every ****ing night it was so annoying. You can disable zombies all together in settings. 

sarahb
45 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Oh, yeah sorry can't help you there :laughga:

zakariah

The Sims 4 was truly The Sims's Witness era :selena: 

Don't think there'll be a Sims 5 anytime soon, or at all tbh, which is sad because I loved Sims 2 & 3. I collected all the Sims 2 Expansion & Stuff Packs, I was a STAN. I was excited for Sims 4, but then got really bored after like a month of playing. :selena: 

19 hours ago, Bloody Grammys said:

3rd is the best one, 4 is good too but the fanbase was used to get a better game with every release

I strongly disagree with this. I hated TS3 and thought it was a downgrade from TS2 in nearly many ways. The biggest problem being the actual look of the sims - yes custom content is a thing, but not even most custom content could help. The Sims themselves all just looked very the same. The Sims 4 feels like a true follow up to TS2 and has a distinct art style and wider individuality when deigning your Sims. It's a much more fun and satisfying game for that alone to me.

bloody g
Just now, Dayman said:

I strongly disagree with this. I hated TS3 and thought it was a downgrade from TS2 in nearly many ways. The biggest problem being the actual look of the sims - yes custom content is a thing, but not even most custom content could help. The Sims themselves all just looked very the same. The Sims 4 feels like a true follow up to TS2 and has a distinct art style and wider individuality when deigning your Sims. It's a much more fun and satisfying game for that alone to me.

I mean ok? But that's not what 99% of the community agrees on. 

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

ryanripley
11 minutes ago, Dayman said:

:laughga: really? but there was so much MORE you could do and the open world feature was amazing

but you're right about the sims themselves, they were ugly and they all looked the same :poot: 

TS4 just feels like TS1.5 for me, it's faster/prettier/smoother but has way way way less content for price than TS2

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

moonsago
10 hours ago, Justo said:

I used to watch so many Sims machinimas but it kind of died down with The Sims 4. Speaking of which, there are only three Sims 4 machinimas that I've seen that I absolutely adore and they're all created by the same person. As a matter of fact, it's a machinima about the story of Bella Goth divided into three seperate videos and I can't recommend them enough. Here they are in chronological order:

Personally I love the second and third part the most... I know that a machinima is good if it manages to give me goosebumps. :giveup:

I know all three of them but my god, you have to search deeper there are small creators making INCREDIBLE life like shows with complex characters and stories, I wish I could search all the ones I know but if you have time give this one a try, it’s probably the most impressive one, video quality wise, The Bitter End by Oritasho ( I’m on my phone and they are not avabile for me to copy the link ). 

Archived