Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

The Sims 4

munty hunty

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Epione said:

I just got Sims 4 (PS4) version. Now I can't get my boyfriend off of it. I wanna play Fallout 4. :selena:

Is it good? I wanna buy it but I'm scared because I watched a few videos of people complaining about how the camera control works.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Solitaiire
Just now, heit8r said:

Is it good? I wanna buy it but I'm scared because I watched a few videos of people complaining about how the camera control works.

tbh 3 is better IMO. the 4 one looks very... cartoonish and it doesn't have 3's open world.

TheSlash

I like TS4, but TS3 has more to offer. Not just expansion-wise, but also with a broader possiblity to customize everything and this thing with the open world. 4 runs better even on low-spec PCs, tho. The only thing that keeps me playing 4 from time to time is build mode, which is just awesome :flutter: .

Spoiler

Even tho my buildings looks like gathered up garbage :selena:

Ew, David!

moonsago

The Sims 2 is absolutely the best, with CC that game is AMAZING omg now I miss playing it :( does anyone know about the machinima community on YT? Series and movies? Ahhh I miss 2013. That was the year ya’ll lmao. Between ARTPOP and my obsession with Sims 2, it’s so nostalgic now

42 minutes ago, heit8r said:

Sims 4 on console is exactly the same game on PC rather than a watered down version of it (cough cough sims 3 console), though the controls do feel a bit clunky.

John Wayne

I have all of the physical copies of every game and pack released for it, and I have to say the second one is the best. The fourth one is okay, character customization and house building are amazing on it, but honestly it lacks gameplay value, after a while you lose intrest.

what surprises me tho is users saying the thord one is the best?:oprah: the only thing saving that game’s reputation is the open world,nothing more , nothing les. Even if you have an ultra gaming PC the game still glitched and lacked,there was no people anywhere on the comunity lots as shown in the trailers. (Sims 4 made up with that, there are sims everywhere at any time)

I recently got back into Sims 4 but decided to give my gameplay some purpose and chose to do the “Golddigger Challenge”. It’s been much more fun doing that rather than just playing for the sake of making my Sim survive. 

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Epione
1 hour ago, heit8r said:

It's still a bit buggy. Some crashes happen and you need to get used how to controls work. But I still like it having on my PS4. 

1 hour ago, John Wayne said:

what surprises me tho is users saying the thord one is the best?:oprah: the only thing saving that game’s reputation is the open world,nothing more , nothing les. Even if you have an ultra gaming PC the game still glitched and lacked,there was no people anywhere on the comunity lots as shown in the trailers. (Sims 4 made up with that, there are sims everywhere at any time)

Agreed. Open world was the saving grace of that game but it sacrificed any type of livelihood in the game. The entire town was dead and the Sims seemed dead themselves. The devs spent too much time making open world that the rest of the game was either rushed or ported from Sims 2 (like the interactions and stuff).

munty hunty

I've previously heard that 3 is a lot better than the other ones because there's so much more to do, which is why I was thinking of getting 3 with like some of my christmas money, but I think the only thing on Origin that include the base game is a pack (with 2 other expansion packs as well) but idk if I should invest the $40 or so into it.

free my mind

Solitaiire
1 minute ago, gagasxmonsterx said:

I've previously heard that 3 is a lot better than the other ones because there's so much more to do, which is why I was thinking of getting 3 with like some of my christmas money, but I think the only thing on Origin that include the base game is a pack (with 2 other expansion packs as well) but idk if I should invest the $40 or so into it.

If you want my honest opinion, torrenting is better asdkjsdjkdasj free and it's not like EA needs (or deserves) the money

munty hunty
2 minutes ago, Solitaiire said:

If you want my honest opinion, torrenting is better asdkjsdjkdasj free and it's not like EA needs (or deserves) the money

I tried to torrent it like years ago but it took several days and when I finally got it I accidentally dropped my computer and my computer stopped working :selena:

free my mind

Solitaiire
1 minute ago, gagasxmonsterx said:

I tried to torrent it like years ago but it took several days and when I finally got it I accidentally dropped my computer and my computer stopped working :selena:

LMAO you shouldn't torrent games from sites you don't know tho, if you want a recommendation:

https://games4theworld.org/ works for me and they're trustworthy (and fast)

munty hunty
8 minutes ago, Solitaiire said:

LMAO you shouldn't torrent games from sites you don't know tho, if you want a recommendation:

https://games4theworld.org/ works for me and they're trustworthy (and fast)

Thank you :hor: I think I might've torrented from there but it was like 5 years ago so I don't remember. I was so upset too! I loved that little laptop :/ it was red and like a little notebook

free my mind

Archived