music news

Madonna says she's coming back in 2018 + tour

Spock

Featured Posts

scallywally
On ‎08‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:18 PM, gabeoz said:

She doesnt know when to quit

TBVAvnj.jpg

She's done pretty bad in hte 2000s and Rebel Heart was pretty much the finale nail in the coffin, if she wants another successful era she probably should wait a few years, revamp her image, and then release music. I just don't see a successful Madonna album happening in 2018. The GP doesn't like her and considers her a straight up b*tch, and most people don't even know she does music anymore.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scallywally
On ‎08‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:18 PM, gabeoz said:

She doesnt know when to quit

TBVAvnj.jpg

She's done pretty bad in hte 2000s and Rebel Heart was pretty much the finale nail in the coffin, if she wants another successful era she probably should wait a few years, revamp her image, and then release music. I just don't see a successful Madonna album happening in 2018. The GP doesn't like her and considers her a straight up b*tch, and most people don't even know she does music anymore.

Her tours are all in the topped ranked of all time, even her last ones so to say the GP doesn't like her and shes done pretty bad is not only completely incorrect its made up to put another woman down. Does that make you feel good? Nasty..

We wont know gagas tour figures yet but looking likely the r.heart album and tour would've outsold Joannes, so you cant call her unsuccessful ffs.

I like both so im impartial to certain sides making **** up. 

As long as she comes back with something decent then bring it on - but not another turd like everything she's done since Confessions.

scallywally

R.Heart was GREAT! Just a mess that she didn't have time to master the second disk because of the early leak, it was supposed to be a double album. It was mainly quality stuff! Ghosttown, Joan of Ark and a few more were classics. 

I agree MDNA was a mess, even her producers said so, she wrapped it up to finish her movie. the tour for it though was blow your head off fantastic. If anybody here hasn't seen the MDNA tour youtube it, amazon play it, buy it. Its amazing. All her shows are but after the album she made up for it. 

LordEnigma

THANK GOD! I need to see her once live before I die just to say I did THAT :giveup: I should have went to the Rebel Heart your - I love that album

scallywally
11 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

THANK GOD! I need to see her once live before I die just to say I did THAT :giveup: I should have went to the Rebel Heart your - I love that album

Its good isn't it? Yeah the tour was good (of course). People think shes just old and boring. Like the last tour RH, still great. I dont know how daft people can say shes over???

I thought there were a couple of decent tracks on RH- but the demos that leaked were way better than most of what got released but the Bitch songs, Moronic, Sex, Holy Water and the other one I can't remember the name of should have been scrapped without ever leaving the studio

FameHookah

She seems stuck since hard candy, i mean she was the queen of reinvention but she still has the same hair clothes and music since 2008..

COADF >>>>

WTF is MDNA

Duella Dvil

I cannot wait to get 2 jobs so I can go to both Gaga and Madonna in the same year :diane:

www.instagram.com/theduella666

scallywally
17 hours ago, FameHookah said:

She seems stuck since hard candy, i mean she was the queen of reinvention but she still has the same hair clothes and music since 2008..

COADF >>>>

Shes 60  next year, I agree with you but feel like shes comfortable in her own skin now. 

Economy
On 2017-12-08 at 10:56 AM, GypsyVida said:

ugh

can someone keep this fame hungry "nice lady" from releasing albums

she's not Cher. she didn't age well.

:tea: 

:golfclap:

dlioncourt91

Am I the only one not wanting a retread of Confessions or her past work? Of course, it'd be nice to see odes or references to certain styles or her past work but I've always loved Madonna when she's brought out what we've least expected or something fresh to the scene. I would definitely love for her to be inspired by new sounds, up and coming underground artists, social causes, personal experiences to inspire strong songwriting and a cohesive, clear sound/image and we got a good era.

Archived