Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga not wearing high heels anymore (on tour)

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

JoanneMonster
47 minutes ago, Lucas said:

One, (which is just my personal opinion) is the fact that this thread is even relevant. She changes tour outfits all the time, and she has always done that. Second, the fact you added :awkney: talking about the boots - see you've edited out. 

so now on gagadaily is bad to discuss gaga changing her outfits like we've always done?

I See You

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mister max
14 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

Probably a combination of health and the fact that taller heels are more hazardous when stages are tilting all over the place.  She probably had some instability in the higher ones and decided to change for safety reasons. I’m surprised she has heels at all. 

This

Its extremly dangerous to wear these high heels on those tilting stages :duck:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

ViktorStone

I always hope she comes on stage dancing in heels like she does here but i guess her health.....
i hope she is ok

GypsyBabe

She’s probably a little sore or feels like she needs to switch between higher and lower heels to avoid consistent pressure on the same body parts. 

Its common when you have issues with your feet and hips to change footwear frequently. You arent supposed to wear the same shoes more than a couple times in a row. Especially working or being active. 

I wouldn’t be too worried because it could simply be preventative. Though I do hope shes feeling okay.

⚯͛

Phaye Monster

This seems like bad news:(

I hope she’s ok... she’s never had a problem with heels before. 

“My fans would die if they saw me in flats”- Lady Gaga

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

ryanripley

the difference in shoes aren't that dramatic, idk why people feel the need to insult her best tour outfits :huh: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

LittleMonster20

ITS A TOUR

When at public events,on the street or leaving hotel(s) Gaga will obviously start wearing 10 cm or higher heels again,but a tour takes a lot of choreography and walking through stages so it's better to not wear very high heels.

And it's not like she's wearing sneakers or something so RELAX

Brie Candy

This is a very GOOD SIGN tho, it means that she is taking care of her body, cuz the pressure of using heels increases 60% the risks of damaging your feet, knees, hips and your back. She just had to pause her tour due to fibro, it is awesome to know that! Keep taking care of your body girl :) 

Letmelivemylife

I honestly think she just can't do the extreme heels anymore because of her hip. She can wear them for short periods of time but I don't think we'll be seeing them like we used too

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Probably to dance easier. She's not young anymore. Especially since she's not a natural dancer anyway. Her talent is her musicianship more than anything.

Economy

There could be many explanations for that no need to assume the worst

hopefully it has nothing to do with pain or fibromyalgia :ohno: 

Economy
4 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Probably to dance easier. She's not young anymore. Especially since she's not a natural dancer anyway. Her talent is her musicianship more than anything.

Gaga is only a handful of years older than me whatch your mouth :deadbanana: 

Archived