đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga not wearing high heels anymore (on tour)

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoanneMonster
2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Wow, what kind of thing to worry about. Y'all shallow. 

It's most likely for safety reasons. 

wtf we are just commenting she changed her shoes:huh:

I See You

Chromatic
1 minute ago, JoanneMonster said:

wtf we are just commenting she changed her shoes:huh:

It's the way you put it, that makes it sound like it's something that bothers you. Like as if she's done something bad.

JoanneMonster
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

It's the way you put it, that makes it sound like it's something that bothers you. Like as if she's done something bad.

"I don't know if you've noticed that all Gaga shoes have been changed on tour and she's wearing very low heels now. (ALL of the shoes have changed, the red shoe even changed 3 times: MBT boots (in red) - red boots with thick heel - the new ones) "

Tell me where did I put it out in a wrong way?

I See You

Chromatic
Just now, JoanneMonster said:

"I don't know if you've noticed that all Gaga shoes have been changed on tour and she's wearing very low heels now. (ALL of the shoes have changed, the red shoe even changed 3 times: MBT boots (in red) - red boots with thick heel - the new ones) "

Tell me where did I put it out in a wrong way?

One, (which is just my personal opinion) is the fact that this thread is even relevant. She changes tour outfits all the time, and she has always done that. Second, the fact you added :awkney: talking about the boots - see you've edited out. 

Are we gonna act like she's not still dancing in heels?

What a queen of her "downgrades" being your fav's upgrades! :hor:

tbh i dont care if the heels are lower, i prefer her to be ok and not in pain, than to worry about the heels

giskardsb

Probably a combination of health and the fact that taller heels are more hazardous when stages are tilting all over the place.  She probably had some instability in the higher ones and decided to change for safety reasons. I’m surprised she has heels at all. 

holy scheisse

Well they are horrible for your feet... And anything that's horrible for your feet is horrible for the knees, and the HIP, and all the other joints. So knowing she takes care of herself since the traumatic injury, I'm not surprised. She isn't immune to the workings of anatomy. High heels fuxk your sh*t up 

She's trying to feel the Joanne era more, the heels just screams Gaga while boots says Joanne

I hope she's okay, she usually never wears flats during performance so this seems like a bad sign. I hope she is okay and in a healthy condition. Stay safe Gaga

crisTEAne

that's a very bad sign, unfortunately. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived