đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Question about GA

lgaga1fan

Featured Posts

lgaga1fan

Hey guys

So I'm 16 and I have a GA ticket for the show in Denver. I thought that I would be able to have them just scan my flash seats mobile app, and that I would be let in. However, I just read on a website that some venues require an ID, as well. I have an ID, but I can't finish setting up the mobile account for flash seats because I'm a minor. Did anybody else need to show an ID/had a fully set up flash seats account? Thank you guys in advance :hug:

Bradley

I wish I could help but I have no idea what app that is. :flop:

Gaga's concerts are not restricted to only adults so I don't understand why you can't make an account just because you're a minor.

DiscoStyx

I had to use that app for the Cleveland show in August, but they just asked for our credit/debit card (with which we bought our ticket), that's it

I can't tell you if it's the same everywhere though ofc

EDIT: I think to link my ticket to my card I had to have a Flash Seats account and do it via this account :poot: that doesn't really help I'm sorry :poot:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

I've had a few questions about flash seats and i've always message them on twitter and they've been great! There should definitely be a way around it seeing as plenty of underage fans go through to GA. 

Whose credit card did you purchase the tickets under? If it was a parent/guardian, maybe make it under their account and then in the app you can transfer the ticket to another name. Don't do this until you confirm with flashseats themselves, but I know you are able to transfer the name in which the ticket is under therefore getting around making an account for yourself

lgaga1fan
11 hours ago, Nicole said:

I've had a few questions about flash seats and i've always message them on twitter and they've been great! There should definitely be a way around it seeing as plenty of underage fans go through to GA. 

Whose credit card did you purchase the tickets under? If it was a parent/guardian, maybe make it under their account and then in the app you can transfer the ticket to another name. Don't do this until you confirm with flashseats themselves, but I know you are able to transfer the name in which the ticket is under therefore getting around making an account for yourself

My dad purchased it and I transferred it to an account under my name. The issue is i cant put in my age, since you have to be 18 to have an account, and thats why I'm concerened. 

Jenina

Just my experience I guess. I had to go to the venue that morning and my dad had to show them his purchase of the tickets and his ID and credit card and then they gave me a ticket thing that would work in place of the ID for me since I was going alone. So yeah that piece of paper worked as everything so I could get in fine and stuffs. I'm not sure how flash seats work at all though :sweat: 

cool

Archived