💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Official Trailer

Tom Nook

Featured Posts

Tom Nook

A volcanic eruption threatens the remaining dinosaurs on the island of Isla Nublar, where the creatures have freely roamed for several years after the demise of an animal theme park known as Jurassic World. Claire Dearing, the former park manager, has now founded the Dinosaur Protection Group, an organization dedicated to protecting the dinosaurs. To help with her cause, Claire has recruited Owen Grady, a former dinosaur trainer who worked at the park, to prevent the extinction of the dinosaurs again.

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Sooooooo these idiots wanna save the dinosaurs that killed all those people before a volcano erupts and the SPOILER alert....island blows up they don't save the dinosaurs....

:wtfga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

CyanLights

I absolutely love these movies to death but this trailer left a bad taste in my mouth..... 

I can’t tell what it is I just think there’s something off about it

Lion Heart

There's something about it I don't like.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

moonsago

Ow wow, I am disappointed. The trailer barely showed anything and it looks like the entire action on the island happens in on day which I don’t like at all. I hate movies that have all action cramped in the one or two days. They feel short. Man it looked bad, it literally looked like they just showed a scene instead of a compilation ( talking about what goes on on the island ). I hope it’s better then what I’m thinking. 

Stop hurting the dinos!!! stooop!!! why to let the cute ones die all the time?!?!?!

If Mr. T is dying in the movie I burn my Frequent Guest card!!!:grr:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ChavaWM

Love it! And I love how they completely left out the MAIN part of the film. The volcano eruption isn't even the climax 

Sneaky Oliver

It’s not as great as I expected it to be but I’m sure it’s going to be good anyway. I watched JW 1 on 4D and that was an amazing experience :giveup:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

In the sneak peeks, there were a lot of scenes filmed in a museum like setting so I think this trailer probably only shows maybe the first half of the film. Overall I'm super excited but the trailer seems to be edited a bit weirdly. Like some others have stated, there's something off about it. For example, ending the trailer with the glass orb falling in the ocean wasn't too climactic or mysterious. They should have ended the trailer with the T-rex scene to give a better lasting impression.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

RAMROD

It looks good. Not fully hyped yet.

Also, ofc something wrong is going to happen. It's a disaster movie, somewhat. I am guessing during the transfer of the dinos or something, a la JP2 :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived