I fixed it for all of you:whitney:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnnyVersace
21 hours ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

I think Gaga doesn’t count until next year 

What do you mean? Joanne was released end of 2016, and was selling in 2017. Not to mention Coachella, the Super Bowl, the JWT. 

Tbh shocked she's not on there. 

ProdigyARTPOP
1 hour ago, JohnnyVersace said:

What do you mean? Joanne was released end of 2016, and was selling in 2017. Not to mention Coachella, the Super Bowl, the JWT. 

Tbh shocked she's not on there. 

She doesn’t keep all the money she made guys, and artists are paid in royalties, so she probably didn’t fit into the eligibility period. My guess is she made between 22-25 million 

JohnnyVersace
4 hours ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

She doesn’t keep all the money she made guys, and artists are paid in royalties, so she probably didn’t fit into the eligibility period. My guess is she made between 22-25 million 

Honey, that's an excuse. If Joanne was released in 2016, then the "eligibility period" (which, for what? getting paid?) would be this year. She's already gotten the check from the Super Bowl, the VS fashion show, Coachella as well. 

So yes, still shocked tbh. 

4 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Honey, that's an excuse. If Joanne was released in 2016, then the "eligibility period" (which, for what? getting paid?) would be this year. She's already gotten the check from the Super Bowl, the VS fashion show, Coachella as well. 

So yes, still shocked tbh. 

She doesn't get checks from the Super Bowl. Artists don't profit much from their albums, especially in the streaming-driven music industry. Gaga is weak in streams. VSFS, Coachella don't pay her that much. They add up to a total of less than 8 million or even lesser. She does have a Tiffany & Co. endorsement, which brings her millions. Yeah, I think she received 20+ million in the eligible period. 

She's gonna debut top 3 next year tho. She has a Tudor endorsement, as well as touring and ASIB. :reductive:

Archived